the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

those asians sound like losers, but your comment is def a generalization.

i get drunk slow, puke on the first whiteman i see, punch the first fat white girl i see in the head, jack off in a random cute girl's purse, carry out a bitch either tot he parking lot or restroom (like chinese takeout), then eat asian pasta in broth.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA oh man, funniest shit ive read in awhile

Why do asians go to clubs, get drunk fast, puke, pass out, cry about women that don't love them and then get carried out by their friends?

Doesn't seem like that much fun to me...

No fun at all.

You're supposed to go to clubs to dance, not to get drunk.

The question should be really, why do Asians go to clubs but don't dance and stand around like a wallflower.

i think almost all kind-of-but-not-really-too-too-much socially awkward people drink to loosen up before dancing...either you dont drink or you can dance really fucking good or you just dont give a fuck...otherwise, you're gonna drink so you dont feel stupid while you're dancing.

all kinds of people stand around at clubs. there are the group of guys who came together and will leave together. the first timers. the girls who are too good to dance or talk to you but will gladly accept a drink. asians. whites. whatever.

i always thought the point of going to a club was to spend money you dont have, grope as many women as possible, and maaaayyyyyybe take home the drunkest, sloppiest girl there and hopefully you dont end up with STDs because you were too drunk to use a condom. of course, standin around mean muggin is another option.

Guest jmatsu
^^^^ i dont know what kinda clubs you go to but usually its the white people that stand around, not asians.

and dancing sober is lame as fuck.

word. getting drunk is terrific. getting intoxicated-fall on the floor-sick is not so terrific.

Yeah, hitting the sauce a little when you go to a club to loosen up is cool. It stops being cool when you do a circle jerk dance with your other dude friends, get really really drunk bring the "circle-jerkiness" to the next level with alot of gratuitous man-groping as a sign of bonding and then getting dragged out by bouncers after emptying the contents of your stomach onto your shoes.

But whatever floats your boat I guess...

Guest jmatsu
Yeah, hitting the sauce a little when you go to a club to loosen up is cool. It stops being cool when you do a circle jerk dance with your other dude friends, get really really drunk bring the "circle-jerkiness" to the next level with alot of gratuitous man-groping as a sign of bonding and then getting dragged out by bouncers after emptying the contents of your stomach onto your shoes.

But whatever floats your boat I guess...

if you were doing the circle jerk dance with your other dude friends (which i wouldn't), wouldn't you empty the contents of you balls onto your shoes??

The question that is solution only begs the ressurection that is dis'solution, cognition is only misappropriation:

For the Orientalist of Occidentalism, how is Severed Being redeemed? Or is severance itself the reverance of the occult Occidental?

^^^^ i dont know what kinda clubs you go to but usually its the white people that stand around, not asians.

and dancing sober is lame as fuck.

Over here, the white people have balls and actually dance.

this is completely just my opinion/suspicion, but i actually think it has something to do with the type of languages asian people use, too. asian languages are more mathmatical/logical whereas many western languages are more intuitive/emotional.

i once read a study by a japanese scientist that said the japanese language is one of the few languages in the world which uses more of the left brain than the right. which, most of you probably know is also the side of the brain for math and stuff.

Chicken is right, though he lost me with the last bit. But yeah, Asian languages are totally mathematical affairs. Compound verbs, verb congujation, the written languages themselves, very mathematical. We English speakers can decode a lot of stuff wif given keys, Asian languages can n some way be decoded as well. English and romance languages, good luck.

Oh shit Pogi's posting like crazy in the past couple mins haha. Btw not all asians are good at math, a lot of us get shit grades in math :eek: Not me though :)

True. I like it when nerdy looking Asians are not good at math or academically in general. It's false advertising. Especially when in college/university, people side up to them thinking they'll get carried through the subject. :D