the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

Korean is probably tallest among Azns.

I guess between my friend 5'7"?

but younger kids are freaking 6 feet tall

check google stats? Taiwanese like 0.5 inches taller than Koreans who are like 2nd tallest now I guess? yo wtf Vietnam is 5'3'' and Philippines is 5'4''

if i ever date an azn girl is it going to be impossible for me to penetrate her family circle and gain trust? i heard that it's very hard with some asian familys and lots of people see my next relationship being with an azn, i personally hope for it.

this is hard. you must put on a show that displays you as an intelligent rich guy

also be social with the elders

^dingdingding

it's all about the degrees and education. Asians are big on that. they'd push their own sons to be doctors, lawyers, scientists, etc.. respectable jobs.

they're also big on family and showing elders respect like jelly says.

this girl is mix though? the way has been paved if you ask me.

my own mom was against me doing anything that's a BA..she prefers BS..the very least. but she moved here when I was four years old so her way of thinking is truly Chinese and luckily over time I've slowly worn her resistance down. but I'm her child so she has to accept and love me!!

I would never bring home a guy I wasn't serious about and neither would my sister. my mom doesn't care unless it's a wedding ring and most of my girlfriends (Asian) are like that too..and by the time I'm serious enough my mom would accept it

for her to love him though he'll have to bring her yummy food, speak Cantonese and let her fuss over him with homecooked food like she does with us, her own children >.<

my dads a wildcard though.

check google stats? Taiwanese like 0.5 inches taller than Koreans who are like 2nd tallest now I guess? yo wtf Vietnam is 5'3'' and Philippines is 5'4''

this is hard. you must put on a show that displays you as an intelligent rich guy

also be social with the elders

It also helps to be ridiculously handsome

my own mom was against me doing anything that's a BA..she prefers BS..the very least. but she moved here when I was four years old so her way of thinking is truly Chinese and luckily over time I've slowly worn her resistance down. but I'm her child so she has to accept and love me!!

I would never bring home a guy I wasn't serious about and neither would my sister. my mom doesn't care unless it's a wedding ring and most of my girlfriends (Asian) are like that too..and by the time I'm serious enough my mom would accept it

for her to love him though he'll have to bring her yummy food, speak Cantonese and let her fuss over him with homecooked food like she does with us, her own children >.<

my dads a wildcard though.

Chinese dad's are usually the soft voice of reason, especially in a cantonese\toisan family. My mom is the stubborn mule. To this day she wont eat anything outside of chinese food. On my wedding day we all went to a Japanese place for lunch and she declined and went to chinatown to eat Cha Siu on rice.

I'm surprised she even accepted my wife into the family because she's not chinese.

Chinese dad's are usually the soft voice of reason, especially in a cantonese\toisan family. My mom is the stubborn mule. To this day she wont eat anything outside of chinese food. On my wedding day we all went to a Japanese place for lunch and she declined and went to chinatown to eat Cha Siu on rice.

I'm surprised she even accepted my wife into the family because she's not chinese.

A chinese dude marrying a Japanese is pretty balla in my neck of the woods. Most japanese girls wouldn't touch a chinese chink with a ten foot pole.

A chinese dude marrying a Japanese is pretty balla in my neck of the woods. Most japanese girls wouldn't touch a chinese chink with a ten foot pole.

I think its all good as long as your fam is from Taiwan or HK and not mainland china.

At the end of the day, once they see the balla lifestyle, leased S-Class, fake IWC Ltd Edition, and the 500 sq foot studio penthouse 9th floor walk up, the jbeezys be down.

for some odd reason I always thought royal was Asian :o

and the way djrajio talks you'd think he was Japanese.. and not Indian

your mom's hilarious! our family almost always eat at some Asian cusine establishment. the only time my mom ever ate at some place non-Asian was when her friend would invite her to eat some early 3am snack and only mel's drive in or the Thai video cafe 24/7 was open.

that Thai video place was pretty bad

I think its all good as long as your fam is from Taiwan or HK and not mainland china.

This is true but the beezy has to be on some international tip. If she from Niigata or some inaka place, they might not be down. It would be safe to say Taiwan > HK > Mainland though.

and the way djrajio talks you'd think he was Japanese.. and not Indian

Honey I'm just stating the facts. Indians be in the same boat. Thankfully Indians can get white beezys. I'm pretty sure mainland chinese couldn't get a white girl even if they paid for it. Prolly some urkraine/russian tip.

i'm from hong kong.

my dad's a cool guy, i just think he's a little much sometimes. hot temper + loves long lectures.

i kind of just let my eyes glaze over and don't say anything.

i'm closer with my mom but sometimes... she likes to vacuum at 11PM....

and about korean girls being tall... maybe it's just the ones i talk to but they're all sub 5 feet...

Honey I'm just stating the facts. Indians be in the same boat. Thankfully Indians can get white beezys. I'm pretty sure mainland chinese couldn't get a white girl even if they paid for it. Prolly some urkraine/russian tip.

the indians I know dont date white beezys, they just use em for money and as side hoes and go home to their traditional indian wives.

i'm from hong kong.

my dad's a cool guy, i just think he's a little much sometimes. hot temper + loves long lectures.

i kind of just let my eyes glaze over and don't say anything.

i'm closer with my mom but sometimes... she likes to vacuum at 11PM....

and about korean girls being tall... maybe it's just the ones i talk to but they're all sub 5 feet...

you can never go wrong with asian girls...

although there are way more crazy asian girls than any other crazy..

thanks Evilcrayon. Your posts have proven to be VERY insightful.

Guest jmatsu

i assume he wouldn't have let a daughter marry a japanese guy or would have at least made more of a stink. maybe it's his subtle way of getting back at japs for ww2, assuming your wife took your family name not some hyphen shit like sakamoto-wang or something.

I've never known a mixed child whose father was Japanese.

all the mixed Japanese/Chinese dad's be Chinese

and immigrants too, not some Americanized w/e

on the azns looking down on azns thing

it's about how cocky you are about your race

korean->japanese->taiwanese->hong kong->mainlander->viet->cambodian

in terms of pride and cockyness, not ranking on who is better or someish

koreans be looking down on everyone :/

Guest jmatsu
I've never known a mixed child whose father was Japanese.

all the mixed Japanese/Chinese dad's be Chinese

and immigrants too, not some Americanized w/e

on the azns looking down on azns thing

it's about how cocky you are about your race

korean->japanese->taiwanese->hong kong->mainlander->viet->cambodian

in terms of pride and cockyness, not ranking on who is better or someish

koreans be looking down on everyone :/

i know many mixed japs whose father's b japs. koreans look down on every other asian ethnicity? for real?