Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

you thought it was a drag queen's first record and then had to grow to like it?

i thought it sounded like a drag queen's first record and fell in love with it because

of that fact.

as a child, i knew...

crystal castles album leaves me feeling like "alright bitch... you done licked the tip for 35 minutes, you gon' let this shit clip yr epiglottis or what?"

and then the bitch gets up, turns into a gameboy, and i pick it up to play, and it is

fucking bitch-ass Wave Race. i dont want to fucking play Wave Race.

im erasing CC out of my good book.

digitalism is just alright live. saw them last year at WMC. i just saw justice in orlando, and i wanted to choke the fuck out of every hipster there. at one point there was a dude making the daft punk triangle with his hands in the air. i couldn't believe it. it's the myspace tour, and it's all ages. figure that shit out for yourself.

and personally i'd pick crystal castles over mstrkrft.

i just made a massive song post on my blog, just of recent tracks i'm feeling.

www.analogstrike.com

thanks for the Hercules & Love Affair up, Dum. really feeling it. i can upload the full albums to DIOYY, Teenagers, Feadz EP, Fred Falke EP, etc, to plusrep if anyone wants them.

crystal castles album leaves me feeling like "alright bitch... you done licked the tip for 35 minutes, you gon' let this shit clip yr epiglottis or what?"

and then the bitch gets up, turns into a gameboy, and i pick it up to play, and it is

fucking bitch-ass Wave Race. i dont want to fucking play Wave Race.

im erasing CC out of my good book.

semi-agreed, if only because i'm not of the same biological persuasion so i couldn't fully agree. anyway. a few CC songs are pretty bomb: cc vs. little ones - lovers who uncover, cc vs. health - crimewave, air war, magic spells... that's probably it.

dilemma. Mstrkrft and Crystal Castles in Dallas same night, same time.

=/

Missed Digitalism lastnight because of work

=/

i'd say hit up MSTRKRFT. at least then you wouldn't have to deal with that chick's horrible screams and the songs that all sound the same. and because MSTRKRFT > CC?

at least then you wouldn't have to deal with that chick's horrible screams and the songs that all sound the same.

i thought CC was pretty dope live.

having a drummer playing over their tracks made me forget that most of their stuff sounds flat. hype hype.

just got tickets for Digitalism & Guns N Bombs for Tuesday in Chicago.

gotta say i'm more excited for GnB. Anyone seen them before?

Still awful. I had to walk past the tecktonik store everyday for the whole time I was in paris... not particularly fond memories. I did cop at nice string with an eagle on it though.

So you weren't tempted to get feathered hair and a sleeveless shirt with an eagle logo? I have a personal distaste for any youth movement that eschews drugs and alcohol so...

All i gotta fucking say is some fat bitch with bleached hair and a bandanna in her backpocket and a cross in her hand was trying to dance like tecktonic during busyp's set.. it was fucking annoying i wantd to fucking slap that bitch

for 1st of all bringing an actual cross to a justice concert

2nd for failing at tecktonic bitch lookd like she was convulsing

but hey props to her for being 1 of the 7 people actually dancing and feeling busyp's set. i mean hey hes playing shitload of tracks that are in the area of justice but hey no one knows what the fuck is going on.