Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

Guest nondskrpt

i found 3 rar file links today for the new cut copy album, all dead. i really hope the knightlife remix of so haunted is on ONE of the releases of this album. that track fucking kills.

Probably a web rip from myspace. I'd wait for a proper leak or album release.

this redonklous, so cheesy

i luv it

has anyone seen crystal castles live? they are playin in b more and i am thinking of going. might have to go solo tho cause none of my friends know of them.

its a long drive from where i live tho, not sure if its worth it.

it's the thought that counts.

think I'm going to up some relevant-ish stuff, some being newer than others but whatever

These New Puritans - Beat Pyramid (officially release now right?)

Cadence Weapon - Afterparty Babies

Neon Neon - Stainless Style

Does It Offend You, Yeah? - You Have No Idea What You're Getting Yourself Intoi

These New Puritans got me through last fall...

amazing band.

On an unrelated note,

Last night, Guns N Bombs turned out to only be Johnny Love, who remained largely dead pan through the set. The crowd was fairly hype, but I was bored till he dropped three crookers tracks back to back before the roadies told him to wrap it up.

Digitalism has totally redone their live set, music wise, and last night was rediculous. They did some covers, alot of live manipulation of their well known songs, including a huge extended version of 'Pogo' which was probably the highlight of the night.

Subterranean was packed to the walls, but the sound was crisp, besides a little technical difficulty with the Moog getting unplugged early in the set, which was quickly remedied. Amazing set.

fuck yeah i cant wait for monday,

i am so hyped already. i am gonna flip my shit when diigitalism comes on.

i wonder if wearing my alive 2007 shirt would be lame or cool.

also did they have any sweet posters/gear?

i need some digitalism gear.

The only thing i saw at the little merch corner was tour posters, which you can just snag from the walls of the venue, as alot of people were doing, and then Digitalism logo tees, with the green digital clock font.

I would recommend you get the Moshi Moshi EP if you haven't already

as the encore is mostly the new shit and is insane if you realize what their doing.

Whatever the fatter guy's name is, with the black hair, he could not keep his hands off the Kaos pad the whole night, there was some serious effects going on.

The only thing i saw at the little merch corner was tour posters, which you can just snag from the walls of the venue, as alot of people were doing, and then Digitalism logo tees, with the green digital clock font.

I would recommend you get the Moshi Moshi EP if you haven't already

as the encore is mostly the new shit and is insane if you realize what their doing.

Whatever the fatter guy's name is, with the black hair, he could not keep his hands off the Kaos pad the whole night, there was some serious effects going on.

cheers dude, i love the moshi moshi

funny story, i met some germans college students last week at a hostel. they were from hamburg like digitalism, had no idea who they were or what. i was sad :(

duuude i really fucking like this. it reminds me a lot of this Buffalo Bunch track.

http://analogstrike.com/audio/titts.mp3

you should make the bassline a bit louder, maybe play out a few more bars of that sample in various parts. just ideas.

haha yeah. great track, haven't heard it.

I sent mine to SG so it might be up there in a few. hopefully....

Neon Neon - Boom Bip and Gruff Rhy, it's like half electro pop, half hip hop, to me atleast

Cadence Weapon - canadian rapper, good shit

These New Puritans - "magic wave"(post-punk) band from England, this is their debut album

Does It Offend You, Yeah? - "an arcade machine thrown into a lake, A ZX Spectrum in a prison shower block (That soap on the floor...? it's a trap)"