Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

oh, post digitalism review...

it was good but not as amazing as i had hoped. pretty played through the cd live, which was cool but not much new/remixed stuff.

its ok tho, i was wasted and flipping out cause they were FINALLY THERE!

i fucking almost faceplanted into the turntables cause there was a big ass curb in front of the area where they were playing. i started jumping around a few times and this one time timed it wrong and almost lost it. plus my chucks came undone after the 2nd song and i couldnt be bothered to tie them again. so i was dancing without shoes.

i woke up the next day with a huge bruise on my shin, a sore neck from too much headbanging, and a hangover. :)

this whole "genre" is quickly becoming the next to be saturated with complete bullshit.

crookers are the only thing really keeping me listening.

on an unrelated note, Bradley D, i saw your mix on Big Stereo. nice work.

this is fun;

http://discodust.kalorie.org/Hercules%20and%20Love%20Affair%20-%20You%20Belong%20(Riton%20Remix).mp3

Guest larry

Hercules & love affair are really good. Really have nailed that true Arthur russel/Larry Levan 80's disco sound very well. Also great to hear early 90's deep house is making a come back.

this whole "genre" is quickly becoming the next to be saturated with complete bullshit.

like? what are you listening to that's bullshit?

yesterday was fucking tight.

went to a pool party for WMC. a-trak, bobmo, surkin, para one, curses, toxic avenger, and calvin harris. fucking bobmo and surkin completely destroyed it with their early 90's gems. it was such a dope atmosphere.. everyone of those dudes (and chromeo ) just walking around, chilling. we bought bobmo a shot (dude is disgustingly pale).

then we left and i spit on this dudes mercedes and he chased us down.

i don't really remember much after that. my friend had to drive home. i vomited all down the side of my car, woke up in my own vomit later.

tonight is simian mobile disco, riton, erol alkan, and boys noize. fuck yeah.

Dmitry Fyodorov - Signal - Original Mix.mp3

Boy 8-Bit - Fogbank - Original Mix.mp3

Azzido Da Bass - Dooms Night - Switch Remix.mp3

Jacksaw - Noice (Original Mix).mp3

The Touch - Maximization Nation - Trevor Loveys

Herve - Cheap Thrills - Origina…mp3

random bunch of 320's I put on plusrep

I really like fogbank, got the remixes too if anyone wantsss

on an unrelated note, Bradley D, i saw your mix on Big Stereo. nice work.

this is fun;

http://discodust.kalorie.org/Hercules%20and%20Love%20Affair%20-%20You%20Belong%20(Riton%20Remix).mp3

elaborate last starfighter.

my take on things,

didnt really get into a number of subgenres that this thread encompasses till about a year or so ago, my interest came from wanting to hear a certain sound that was played by some resident djs in their sets the last time i was back home.

my depth in this genre doesnt run that deep in terms of influence and history but from a year or so ago..

i dont see anything wrong with whats happening, its blowing up, its becoming mainstream. who the fuck cares.

erol alkan = sickest fucking DJ i've ever seen/heard.

I wonder if I should go to his concert

is a-trak really good?

ticket is only 15$ but he's gonna be with steve "i'm almost as cute as my sister" aoki

sebastian & kavinsky = april 17.

erol in may