Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

i saw these. i only like the one with the naked lady on it.

agreed, although i was also kind of into the lips.

they're going to release another set of tees some time after these, i believe?

i found myself wondering what people would have thought if these tees got posted

to the board as one of those "yo this is my new tee shirt company wat do u think?"

posts.

Guest jmatsu
agreed, although i was also kind of into the lips.

they're going to release another set of tees some time after these, i believe?

i found myself wondering what people would have thought if these tees got posted

to the board as one of those "yo this is my new tee shirt company wat do u think?"

posts.

true. i'd wear it if i got it for free. i never really was a big fan of d.a.n.c.e. wearing any other justice tee besides the orignal "waters of nazareth" has little connotations of cool and little OG status.

true. i'd wear it if i got it for free. i never really was a big fan of d.a.n.c.e. wearing any other justice tee besides the orignal "waters of nazareth" has little connotations of cool and little OG status.

not to mention that as a graphic designer, So Me is probably capapble of something

a little better than these. hopefully.

Anyone else feeling the Stronger sample off Kanye's new mixtape? It sounds like a rough draft to me, but I like where it's going. He's never been more than an okay rapper in my opinion, so songs with really bombastic backing seem to work better for him, and right now his vocals are just mixed right at the front and it doesn't really make sense to me.

Anyone else feeling the Stronger sample off Kanye's new mixtape? It sounds like a rough draft to me, but I like where it's going. He's never been more than an okay rapper in my opinion, so songs with really bombastic backing seem to work better for him, and right now his vocals are just mixed right at the front and it doesn't really make sense to me.

honestly i'm really not feeling the song....the random guy talking in the middle of the song really ruins it.

mstrkrft's remix of dance is is killlllllinnng me :D

The Stronger snippet off Kanye's new mixtape sounds great, but the entire song rip from Mark Ronson's radio show isn't as impressive. That might be due to his annoying voiceovers overs overs, though.

The MSTRKRFT dance remix is great though. Too bad the only rips of the entire song I've been able to find is either a radio rip with voiceovers at start or end, or a complete rip that's only in 96kbps.

i read they're 50 euros for a pack of TWO of the shirts... don't know if its true.

Fuckin A .. I actually like a couple of the tees. The already mentioned lips and woman tee, and I also liked the "internet killed the video star" shirt.

The Avalanches anyone? Or maybe that doesn't count since it's not electronic enough?

Fuck yeh the avalanches....

Australian born and bred and ace! Nice one.

hah i could not a thousand different electro/electro house/electro clash/minimal electro etc but i have to much work to do.

Ill get back to this thread soon:D

peace

Fuckin A .. I actually like a couple of the tees. The already mentioned lips and woman tee, and I also liked the "internet killed the video star" shirt.

I could definitely go for the "internet etc" one.

On a side note, I think that we should, as the collective Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Race/Disco/House Music collective we should start preparing monthly (or something) mixes for the SuperFuture podcast. Get the good shit out there.

Fuck, I'm completely burnt out on trying to find a track, and need some help. It's a relatively recent house track (not older than a year i think). The title is "The One". The artist has "funk" or "soul" or something along those lines in his name. I've been searching google without any results for half an hour now.

If anyone could just tell me the entire name of the artist, I'd be really thankful.