Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

The teenagers need to die. they're in like every issue of iD

whoa whoa whoa

they're not that bad.

plus you gotta admire them for singing songs about screwing high school cheerleaders and scarlett johansson.

it's a shame they haven't put out a full cd yet with all that creepy singing.

you should also check out their remix of mer du japon by air.

it's a shame they haven't put out a full cd yet with all that creepy singing.

They actually have, it's been leaked.

Pretty sure I saw Keagan listening to it on last.fm earlier, maybe he'll let us know if it's decent. I'd just download it but I blew my oink ratio on obscure 'Eye' Yamatsuka recordings and Boredom's records. I didn't even know there was a new Boredoms' record in the works, thought they were still on that whole Vooredoms kick or whatever.

I like the teenagers, they're just one of those bands that iD works up to be the band of the decade- i've seen some form of praise about them in the last 3 or 4 issues, and they don't even have a legit record out.

the "leak" is just like the justice leak. Really shite quailty; blueprints of the final record.

Just got sent a copy of Heart It Races or whatever by Architcture In Helsinki which I consider to be one of the worst bands of all time ever, but I'm digging the Trizzy's Rusty Tin Can remix, which I'm pretty sure means this is an A-Trak remix. Tracks all over Hypemachine and it's worth a download.

The Yachts track on my copy is busted. Are they any good / is this track worth hunting down on its own?

Just got sent a copy of Heart It Races or whatever by Architcture In Helsinki which I consider to be one of the worst bands of all time ever, but I'm digging the Trizzy's Rusty Tin Can remix, which I'm pretty sure means this is an A-Trak remix. Tracks all over Hypemachine and it's worth a download.

The Yachts track on my copy is busted. Are they any good / is this track worth hunting down on its own?

the yachts heart it races remix is fucking brilliant .... although i'm obsessed with the original track myself, so maybe i'm biased here.

yeah this one was a good one, but please give me one your obscure secret weapons or something...

I'd suggest something but everyone here is always already so on top of things I don't know what to bother pointing out.

edit:I can't stop listening to Bitchee Bitchee Ya Ya Ya double edit: even though it's old news. triple edit: they've just got those like three or fours songs, yeah?

Guest jmatsu
I'd suggest something but everyone here is always already so on top of things I don't know what to bother pointing out.

I can't stop listening to Bitchee Bitchee Ya Ya Ya and I'm not sure I even like it that much.

too true. i feel the same about bitcheex2 yax3. i think i enjoy their shit remixed alittle better than the originals though.

lately i've been listening to alot of japanese electro/dance shit.

force of nature's new shit and the lowbrows. getting back into older dandi wind and duchess says.