Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

Guest jmatsu
is this professor genious cd-r wrth 10 bucks?

i haven't recieved mine yet. based on everything i've heard so far, it should be. omc says it's good and i trust his musical tastes. then again, it's 10bucks for a cdr...

you could just ask omc to upload it for you.

i want the limited edition CD case...

on another note i am obssessed by the beautiful women in this vid:

has absolutely nothing to do with music...has everything to do with hot bitches.

Guest jmatsu
he puts naked bitches on the runway

stfu.

i generally like his vision and his antics.

does anyone like his dj sets?

here's his some show he did a couple years ago. i think it's still there. you'll have to search a bit.

lostintokyo.tv

i generally like his vision and his antics.

does anyone like his dj sets?

here's his some show he did a couple years ago. i think it's still there. you'll have to search a bit.

lostintokyo.tv

what is the fashion ramone btw? they have cool pics on that blog.

speaking of nitzer ebb and front 242, early ebm and dancey industrial are so doing it for me right now.

i used to hate that stuff when i was a hardcore, neubauten or nothin' sort of rivethead, but nowadays its all about 'headhunter'.

Guest jmatsu
I'm interested -- do you have any samples? That URL you listed seems to be a holding page only...

annie,

i would upload one for you, but it's lost somewhere in my mother's house.

i downloaded one he did for the virgin tears years ago. i dont know if its still up, but you could try thevirgintears.com or message them at their myspace page. if i ever find it, i'll get you a copy...but don't hold your breathe.

hah - Headhunter - classic :)

I'm listening to That Total Age right now, all because jmatsu had to go mention it...

I still enjoy all that stuff (once or twice a year) - Nitzer Ebb, Front242, Frontline Assembly, Ministry, Laibach, Die Warzau, KMFDM, Hallucination Generation ...

Guest jmatsu
speaking of nitzer ebb and front 242, early ebm and dancey industrial are so doing it for me right now.

i used to hate that stuff when i was a hardcore, neubauten or nothin' sort of rivethead, but nowadays its all about 'headhunter'.

i think you once said you're anti mashups, but have you heard that holaback girl x headhunter one? if interested pm your adress to me and i'll send it. it's actually pretty good/funny.

dj dara is pretty cool though. Is he on potd? probably not

Dara is on the tour as always this year. To say Dara is more impressive than Dieselboy is so far off. Personal taste i guess, but to date Dieselboy is the only US jungle dj to get respect in Europe and he def had to earn it. UK still holds down the overall best D&B, but Dieselboy def rocks the decks TOUGH.