Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

Akura there's a mac ableton 7 on btjunkie that works for a few months but then starts to crash. Its hard to find a good cracked ableton for mac. I ended up just buying it with student discount. max for live is coming out soon so I thought It was time time to just sac up and pay.

btw just finished a little remix of human after all daft punk .

if anyone is interested in listening- http://soundcloud.com/sift/human-after-all-ift-remix

anybody have torrentech invites? you get one every 50 posts or something like that so if we could just get one person on that site they could provide for all of sufu to get invites ya know

just saying

I'm on that site but I'm on ratio watch cause I didn't know anything about private torrent sites before I got an invite. I'll see what I can do though

and if anyone's in Santa Barbara, I'm playing a party on estero tomorrow night if you wanna come hear some jams

^ really dope single. common knowledge in the dubstep thread, but i advise EVERYONE to grab the burial & fourtet release... it's fucking magical.

speaking of dubstep... probably should go in the other thread but fuck it. love the progression of this tune.

S9efc-WZiKU

double dosage of voyeur this weekend:

wolfgang gartner

IMG_0462.jpg

dude may be ugly, kinda like a character from a wallace and gromit movie, but his set was dope. highlight: wolfgang's 5th symphony.

and if you were in the san diego area and 21 years of age or older

IMG_0464.jpg

..and you didn't go last night? shame on you.

IMG_0469.jpg

dude is a golden god right about now. highlight: dropped prodigy "breathe" instrumental with a completely different but super clean drum track. unreal.

WHere's the video where everyone is sitting down at Buraka and then explodes when the beat drops? They lied! it isn't all over youtube!

here it is, but the angle aint that great so u cant really see how everyone is sitting down (wish there was a stage view) ... also, theres another video of them doin the same thing at another venue which looked dope too

ALSO, anyone in LA, theyre playin at the Mayan on the 12th

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_QjoZLWIzA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_QjoZLWIzA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

double dosage of voyeur this weekend:

wolfgang gartner

IMG_0462.jpg

and if you were in the san diego area and 21 years of age or older

IMG_0464.jpg

..and you didn't go last night? shame on you.

dude is a golden god right about now. highlight: dropped prodigy "breathe" instrumental with a completely different but super clean drum track. unreal.

FUCKKKKKKKKK my jealousy level is over 9000 right now. I had a fucking paper to write (which I didn't even finish anyway) + sickness and hangover which mean that I had to bail on B Noize last minute.

I want to hear that his set wasn't that good so I won't feel so bad about missing out but I know he probably killed it last night. And I saw Wolfgang at another event in SD 2 months ago but he bailed out after like 15 mins cuz there wasn't too many people at that event I guess.

Shiet Voyeur keeps getting consistently good talent that I am unable to see.

here it is, but the angle aint that great so u cant really see how everyone is sitting down (wish there was a stage view) ... also, theres another video of them doin the same thing at another venue which looked dope too

ALSO, anyone in LA, theyre playin at the Mayan on the 12th

Hooray for being in LA! Simian Mobile Disco at the same place on the 25th, worth going?