Pride FC and MMA

Haz

How could you not see Cain's power? The guy is like a tree stump, solid hits and he's just equipped with quick combos. His debut fight against the butterbee looking guy in the UFC showed us the power he had, I just think he needs to prove his wrestling skills, his boxing is clearly there. But yeah, it's sad to see Nog lose and get knocked out so hard, it was unbelievable, Cain should be proud of that KO, he's a hard one to do that to.

• 1 month later...

Hopefully Mir learns from this last fight but I doubt it. His game plan shouldn't have been to draw out the fight to see how Carwin's conditioning is... fucking retarded against an opponent who can knock you out at any moment. That knockout was insane though, scary fucking power. Genetic I agree... it seemed like GPS was being generous with that kimura, not wanting to take things too far. Also I got a lot of respect for Fitch but I wish he would start finishing his fights.

Psyched for tonight, can't wait to see the Kenflo fight.

. i admire GSP's respect for the fight and the martial arts, but god damn i'ld like to see him do something else than take it five rounds.

he really needs to stop apologizing after his boring fights. Just fucking finish it. Didnt look like he ever went for the kill, even with the armbar and kimora (sp?)

• 2 weeks later...

i think silva was just bored and not willing to take the chance. He made maieaiaieaiai (sp?) look like a chump. what more do you need to do?

if a guy is challenging me for my belt i don;t need to beat him, he needs to beat me. this is how most UFC title bouts are usually scored e xcept, this fucking Penn fight.

that would not have been enough to win, if it were hughes or liddel. it wasn't enough in the machida fight.

i think silva was just bored and not willing to take the chance. He made maieaiaieaiai (sp?) look like a chump. what more do you need to do?

if a guy is challenging me for my belt i don;t need to beat him, he needs to beat me. this is how most UFC title bouts are usually scored e xcept, this fucking Penn fight.

that would not have been enough to win, if it were hughes or liddel. it wasn't enough in the machida fight.

His name is Maia. Its simple.

Also your opinion is wrong and not supported by any sort of rules or regulations in mma. Or any combat sport, for that matter.

maia thing was a joke chief. hence the (sp?).

second, it my opinion. its not based on rules. Its based on my subjective reality. They typically seem to side with the champion in a draw. why are we having a Rua rematch?

the timidity argument or lack of aggressiveness, is a good argument for why BJ should have lost.

We are having a Rua rematch because he lost a unanimous decision. Not a draw. Do you understand the concept of a draw? I know its your opinion. And its wrong, simply put. Furthermore its based on absolutely nothing but corrupt boxing practices.

In combat sport matches are contested equally and not more so by either side.

If you look at the numbers BJ Penn was anything but timid.