Pride FC and MMA

Haz

holy shit just saw the fight from ep 2 of tuf, that was such shit, pro fighters who cant even go two rounds without gassing smh

anyone catch sengoku 10? hornbuckle is beastly, bigfoot looked good too even though he just fought a can, bigfoot vs barnett would be a great right

Dream 11 was pretty good

miyata vs dj was meh

takaya vs tokoro was an awesome back and forth fight

bibano vs warren was pretty funny

minowaman vs choi wasn't too bad

soko vs sapp was predictable, best part of the fight was when sapp let out a yell/grunt when he was swinging with one of his punches

crusher and saku both fought cans

hansen vs aoki was weird, wasn't really exciting for me and i like them both, seemed like aoki was just playing with hansen on the ground the entire time before he decided to end it

bibano vs takaya was an awesome fight, i thought takaya won, but it was really close.

Takaya was the big surprise for me in the tournament. He reminded me so much of a poor man's eddie alvarez, legs buckling and getting dropped multiple time but always comeing back for more and keeping a pretty good pace up.

Who were those 2 "girls?"

i have no clue, but the voice seemed to love them. what fight were they in? i tried to find them on my dvr. one looked like a cross-dressed gono

anyone listen to mezger when the voice brought up his fight with saku. dudes still pissed.