waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
shirt arrived, got an M instead of S, so kinda loose on me though still relatively slim.

6cd3c176.jpg

not really worth a prof hater's time, so i make it short and sweet.

this looks like a collage of feces.

what do you keep in that big black bag? anal lube and pokemon cards?

yes sir your a dumbass! and cellphones notebooks and cigars and lighters and some lip balm

Guest al.86
:( theres goes my quest for a bright green field of rep

Throw the shoes away and hem those jeans nig, you look like you're from the 90's with shirt from GAP clearance. baggy jeans were cool

everything else are killer tho..

Throw the shoes away and hem those jeans nig, you look like you're from the 90's with shirt from GAP clearance.

everything else are killer tho..

problem is that shirt looks funny with slim jeans, so I figured something a little more relaxed would do the trick. thanks for the input though.

Guest jmatsu
yes sir your a dumbass! and cellphones notebooks and cigars and lighters and some lip balm

yo why you need more than one lighter?

Guest jmatsu
Why does he need a gigantic black leather pouch? Your logic.. flawed.

you talking to me? i gave up trying to figure out wtf goes through demonito's head years ago. if he wants to carry around a micro dead calf around his waist, let him. he likes guns...maybe he carries one in that shit. maybe it's a tazer gun for paralysing random street whores.

you talking to me? i gave up trying to figure out wtf goes through demonito's head years ago. if he wants to carry arount a micro dead calf around his waist, let him. he likes guns...maybe he carries one in that shit. maybe it's a tazer gun for paralysing random street whores.

forget the pouch. i want to know what he's got clenched between his butt cheeks. actually, no i don't.

forget the pouch. i want to know what he's got clenched between his butt cheeks. actually, no i don't.

ive got keagans dick still inside my hole im cloenching them so it wont fall off

^^ nice fit, repped! i'd love to see some accessories around your hands though.. have you thought about arm tats?

This is, quite simply, the dumbest comment ever. Repping someone is fine. Hell, suggestions are fine, too. If Clopek had ever "thought about arm tats", I'm sure he would've executed. I just can't even begin to dissect how much inanity is within this one post. It's like a whole universe of idiotic commentary compressed into two sentences.

Guest al.86
This is, quite simply, the dumbest comment ever. Repping someone is fine. Hell, suggestions are fine, too. If Clopek had ever "thought about arm tats", I'm sure he would've executed. I just can't even begin to dissect how much inanity is within this one post. It's like a whole universe of idiotic commentary compressed into two sentences.

so your the god of hate now? just cuz i have less post don't mean i dress worse than your mom

Guest al.86

no dumbasses, that pic ain't mine, i got it from google search and then i felt bad using somebody elses picture say whatever you wanna say but i'll let my good conscious guide me this time