waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

so your the god of hate now? just cuz i have less post don't mean i dress worse than your mom

Are you like the alter ego of agentJ? Because you both seem to share the similar trait of being diagnosed with amentia of some sort.. You both somehow seem to have such weak rebuttal when it comes to fighting back.. Look, your immature statements are like diarrhea that still has partially digested food still inside of it..

no dumbasses, that pic ain't mine, i got it from google search and then i felt bad using somebody elses picture say whatever you wanna say but i'll let my good conscious guide me this time

what are you google searching today?

Guest al.86
Are you like the alter ego of agentJ? Because you both seem to share the similar trait of being diagnosed with amentia of some sort.. You both somehow seem to have such weak rebuttal when it comes to fighting back.. Look, your immature statements are like diarrhea that still has partially digested food still inside of it..

i might be his second account for all that matter now but let's just leave it at that for now

:cool: <--agentJ

Guest al.86
what are you google searching today?

i searched on ksubi search engine and all that came out were denims...:mad:

^^ oh and, that's what she said

Guest jmatsu

i know some nigga is gonna say some shit that PLAY didn't have any black hearts and blahx3. shit from 2003 in black not red be hongkong fakey, nigga!!!

Guest al.86
dont matter if you rep, cause your dick dont work.

it woulda if you had more ass, act like a btch and imma treat you like one

Guest jmatsu
it woulda if you had more ass, act like a btch and imma treat you like one

are u just randomly picking one liners off the interent or from t.v.? the only thing your random context-incoherent rant tells us is that you're an even bigger moron than your last couple posts.

I hate stuff like this, if you have something to say spit it out instead of being coy/cowardly. Coco has done full body shots if you're really interested use the search button.

plus she a down ass chick

not a bitchass shit-talker