waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
hey julz how'd you get a pretty clean cut on those? i tried using scissors and it was a pain in the ass to cut across jeans.

are you serious? it can't be that difficult, can it? just use a ruler, mark that shit and cut away. even if julz's shit was fucked up, she cuffed it so no nigga ain't never gonna know.

hey julz how'd you get a pretty clean cut on those? i tried using scissors and it was a pain in the ass to cut across jeans.
are you serious? it can't be that difficult, can it? just use a ruler, mark that shit and cut away. even if julz's shit was fucked up, she cuffed it so no nigga ain't never gonna know.

yo j

i think he trying to do an e-pick up on ole bird.......

why u trying to c-block?

Guest jmatsu
yo j

i think he trying to do an e-pick up on ole bird.......

why u trying to c-block?

yo julz be the only a-rab i got in my harem. i think i r cool with m1 and it ain't like nigga in my hate-book, but i can't b sharing my only a-rab w/ him. he ain't my customer, we don't do no biz... or nothin like that, feel me??

Guest patrick.star

june17fitai6.jpg

I purposely leave my undershirt out to cover my ugly belt and play with black on black.

I'm already up repshit creek so whatever.

Guest jmatsu
june17fitai6.jpg

I purposely leave my undershirt out to cover my ugly belt and play with black on black.

I'm already up repshit creek so whatever.

yo pat,

cause you seem challenged, i am gonna give you some free advice. before posting, if you think that nobody will like your fit, then (obviously) chances are nobody will.

did you seriously wake up, look in your seemingly desolate-like closet, select that kinda slop, throw it on and decide to post? well, obviously you did... nigga you just mentally handicapped. usually i try not to hate on auethentic retards/handi-nigs, but your shit be retarding-up the forum. other players probably wanna hate on you for wearing that stupid-looking bandana thing. you should probably write a disclaimer stating that it's to cover up the injuries sustained by that of your moms....cause bitch dropped you on your head one too many times.

yo julz be the only a-rab i got in my harem. i think i r cool with m1 and it ain't like nigga in my hate-book, but i can't b sharing my only a-rab w/ him. he ain't my customer, we don't do no biz... or nothin like that, feel me??

werd

i didnt realize you had julz on the track liek that..my bad b

julz looking pretty thick... she should wear the head scarf and u can play ali baba sultan of swat

horraaarrrr!!

Guest jmatsu
patrick.star is selling dockers, clubroom and izod off a truck on styleforum as we speak. i'm serious.

handi-nig b wackola and shit, but i ain't gonna hate on another nigga for hustlin, ya know? that b styleforum's problem. they b wack for putting up with that shit.

Guest patrick.star
patrick.star is selling dockers, clubroom and izod off a truck on styleforum as we speak. i'm serious.
people are strange. such a weird thing to bullshit about.

10characters

I dont usually like to criticise other posters based on the comments they say, but patrick, honestly man please just shutup for a while..Your waywts are enough pain to endure, don't make it worse..

Thanks.