waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

haha

well you should see the people at the club down the road from my beach house

guido city

ahh the jersey shore

you ever see that MTV true life special "i go to the jersey shore", from like 5 years ago?

that meatball sangwiches guy is the king mother queen of guidos. none shall pass.

yhst-19451398387667_1931_30221582.gif

Baaaallllliiiiinnnnnnnn

i dont know why but i really want to get a pair of red monkey and/or even true religions, and wear them for a year to see what the fading properties are compared to the brands that we covet here

looks like tony danza joined the ramones. no hate.

haha. i wanna get the sides thinned out or shaved or something and leave the top. some kind of pompadour fauxhawk type thing. dunno

hair looks good. who makes the shirt?

the shirt is just a gap polo and the jacket is some retro style thing from a thrift store that i tailored

haha. i wanna get the sides thinned out or shaved or something and leave the top. some kind of pompadour fauxhawk type thing. dunno

the shirt is just a gap polo and the jacket is some retro style thing from a thrift store that i tailored

nvm. no more tokio hotel? jk...

i hear that guy is literally banned from the town now

i am a 5 minute walk from seaside

banned? motherfucker should be the MAYOR.

i'm trying to think of how much "fags he was gonna have ta fuck up" when he found out he was banned from his colony. i would have paid top dollar to see his reaction.

Guest jmatsu
i saw it diamonds, i saw it!

your comment was biased

assuming you didn't save it in time, what did boywonder have to say this time?