waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

i'm bumping for myself so i can hear why this bitch always has some fruity ass eye rolling remark.

seriously, go fuck yourself. not everyone wears lace and elfin clothes. i can take shit from just about anybody on here but why can't you just be happy with your enormous wealth you talk about and go fuck off? cunt.

Guest jmatsu
these dior homme sneakers look like fake~~~~

cant really tell until you get a closeup pic, but mine have the colored sole...not white like this guy's.

Guest jmatsu

cant really tell what color the lines are...blue or black. anyway i"ll just assume they blue and give him the benefit of the doubt. who cares though? no pair of dh or fake dh is gonna save his crap of a fit.

well said, the fit is awful, real or not. I think it's black, but the front part seems too round cutted. anyway, we don't care.

seriously, go fuck yourself. not everyone wears lace and elfin clothes. i can take shit from just about anybody on here but why can't you just be happy with your enormous wealth you talk about and go fuck off? cunt.

Why can't you accept that your body proportions can't accomodate the style that you are wanting to achieve. Are you going wrestling today? Why are you wearing high-top sneakers with such short shorts? Wouldn't some desk shoes or sandals be more appropriate? And what is with you and tank tops? I think a simple white polo would have done just fine.

And why do you get all offended when we are telling you the truth and trying to help you develop a decent style? In real life, people aren't so transparent. They aren't going to tell you you look like shit. I'm sure your wife is having a field day right now with your recent infatuation with this board. At least take this as an opportunity to improve.