waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

veray nice; and damn, i want those so bad. they're suppose to go on sale at my favorite store there but i hope they'll still hav my size.

Guest Yons07
i love how polite people are when trash talking kunk ahahah.

they offend him and their next sentence is "no offense"

lol word

I said the same thing yesterday.

I was actually inquiring about the brand, not shitting on it, but whatever. I was wondering why people like it so much when it seems to look like shitty skate brands.

i didnt see it on here so i guess ill be the one....theres always one:

IF YOU DONT KNOW BOUT SUPREME YOU CANT BUY IT NIGGA. ONLY PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND AND APPRECIATE THE SOCIAL COMMENTARY SUPREME MAKES SHOULD COP

ive become what i hated:(

2601484135_953cb748a3.jpg

unrepentant whiteboy fro and dumbfounded expression

some shirt i made

levis 511s

generic slip-ons

i never thought i'd post a waywt – first one doesn't count; it was a joke that people didn't think was very funny – but i can't make up my mind about the jeans. found 'em for really cheap, so i picked 'em up, but now i'm worried that the fit is too skinny for me. honest feedback?

i realize that i might get shitlisted just because my outfit costs less than $50 all together, but that's a risk i'll just have to take.

the cost of the outfit isn't relevant here ;)

as long as steez is here. i dont feel your hair but why not. the jeans aren't that slim, keeper.

xh0llyw00dxx sux 4 thinkin that $$ makes his outfit good, naw it sux 4 real and not dat many ppl sufu beast ovr spreume anwyays...

drewtetz i woulda said 'ur jeans r slim but they suit u' and not shited on u, if u hadnt said that shit at the end about 50 dolla.. who care, now u just look like dumb white boy who jus came out of UO on his way to 'how do jeans fit' thrad but cudnt find it so ended up on waywt instead fuck off

pics where i spent most my time:

in hotel amazing bed:

dearborn017.jpg

cramped in back of car:

dearborn020.jpg

yes, fake tattoo...i was a little bored. :o