waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

You assume wrong, good sir!! They are Skull 5010xx. The shoes are women's "classic athletics" that I got from Payless for $14.

ahah. well the skulls are nice, and apparently, they don't make a waist bigger than 34, so i've avoided them. and those shoes are pretty bitchin for chicks shoes - but you must have some skinny feet then don't you?

haha, they are a freakish woman's size 13, so I wouldn't say my feet are super skinny or anything :P

any luck with your APC search yet?

nah, im still debating whether i should get a 33 or 34 in NC, caus eim a 35 natural waist, and i don't want them to be skin tight, but i dont want horrendous knee-bulge or anything. its fucking hard to find sizes when you're 6'7" and you live within a good car trip from these places, but you never have the time to take that car trip.

you could always downsize one with NC and wear a belt (probably your best bet since you want a slimmer leg than NS)

I have to wear a belt with my NS. If I didn't, the waist would stretch out like a rubberband and they'd be falling off me in no time

either way, good luck to you!

nah, im still debating whether i should get a 33 or 34 in NC, caus eim a 35 natural waist, and i don't want them to be skin tight, but i dont want horrendous knee-bulge or anything. its fucking hard to find sizes when you're 6'7" and you live within a good car trip from these places, but you never have the time to take that car trip.

you're 6 foot 7 inches!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

you could always downsize one with NC and wear a belt (probably your best bet since you want a slimmer leg than NS)

I have to wear a belt with my NS. If I didn't, the waist would stretch out like a rubberband and they'd be falling off me in no time

either way, good luck to you!

you're 6 foot 7 inches!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

thanks for all the help jay. i'd rep more if i could.

and yes keagan, im a big boy. a very big boy.