waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

No internet at home, so I haven't been WAYWTing

715waywtfh0.jpg

Shirt Detail:

715detailkc3.jpg

Biting Termitezee here:

88waywtze5.jpg

Any fit comments on the S5000VX? Still real new, but I like how they're fitting. Sized down 1, they're not loose, but not nut-huggers either.

Guest jmatsu
No internet at home, so I haven't been WAYWTing

715waywtfh0.jpg

Shirt Detail:

715detailkc3.jpg

Biting Termitezee here:

88waywtze5.jpg

Any fit comments on the S5000VX? Still real new, but I like how they're fitting. Sized down 1, they're not loose, but not nut-huggers either.

sizing is alright i suppose. the t-shirt graphics are garbage (whatever who gives a fuck). the clothes just don't do anything for you. i hope you didn't pay full price on those sneakers. if you're going to sport a travis bickle chicken hawk at least try to follow the formula. aesthetically you look confused. just no equillbrium whatsoever. nice issac hayes insert though.

sizing is alright i suppose. the t-shirt graphics are garbage (whatever who gives a fuck). the clothes just don't do anything for you. i hope you didn't pay full price on those sneakers. if you're going to sport a travis bickle chicken hawk at least try to follow the formula. aesthetically you look confused. just no equillbrium whatsoever. nice issac hayes insert though.

Wow, this may be as close as I'll come to a jmatsu compliment, I'll take it! Shoes were about 65 new, shirt was $2 thrift. I don't think that a mohawk automatically equals punk style, so I'm trying to find a middle ground. Plus I'm really just a t-shirt and jeans guy. anyway thanks for the good word

also, I'm about to get the quadruple-fold Issac Hayes - Black Moses insert framed up like a giant cross. dope....

Here's a novel since I havn't posted in three months.

I moved to Ontario and worked for a bunch of rich fucks in cottage country. Rich fucks didn't pay nearly as well as they should, so broke, I moved here:

skylinepl1.jpg

But that view doesn't pay for itself.

So I had to go job hunting, so every day, I had to dress like a chump, hit the grind and try to find work:

mirrorfo9.jpg

Armani-Burberry-Club Monaco-Boss Handcrafted

Day after day I would get rejected and jerked around by jobs I hated.

So I would go drinking and whoring to forget the failures.

Which was fun, and funny, but I was running low on money, I was looking at having to sell my clothing on the supermarket.

When, a job came through. A good one.

So I'm back on the internet, and I'm going to work at TnTblu tomorrow wearing whatever the fuck I want:

gogoes1.jpg

Some drapey cardi from Nippon

Jack Lipson

Dior

Boss Handcrafted