waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
012-2.jpg

Rick Owens

Hare

Corpus

Spring Court

you're a fucking gay asshole and i hate you! oops wrong person.

anyway shit is looking pretty good. are you wearing the corpus manpri sweats low waisted? i don't mind the excess baggage crotch, but i think the peice would seem even stronger if the thigh area was alittle more fitted. how does the sizing work on that shit?

sneakers look dope.

you're a fucking gay asshole and i hate you! oops wrong person.

anyway shit is looking pretty good. are you wearing the corpus manpri sweats low waisted? i don't mind the excess baggage crotch, but i think the peice would seem even stronger if the thigh area was alittle more fitted. how does the sizing work on that shit?

Yup. Corpus sweat. I tried the XS on, and could barely get my already small calves through the opening. With the small you can make the tighs look a bit more fitted, but I sagged them down to give me the MC hammer look. I'm assuming they'll shrink anways. Some 12 year old girl told me she liked my pants, so I'm happy about that.

LOL WTFFFFFFFF. Seriously chill w/ the asian loving. You can't even tell the difference between Japanese/Chinese characters. Or the obvious difference between Japanese/Chinese cities' environment and ambience. Not Tokyo for sure, wtf..

dude lol, shin mentioned to me that he'd be going to tokyo so i just assumed that it was..

u gotta relax lol..

Guest jmatsu
Some 12 year old girl told me she liked my pants, so I'm happy about that.

was she hot? is she still a virgin? jp has got all these sweat manpris from all these labels that i've never heard of. indy shit from around 30bucks about.

was she hot? is she still a virgin? jp has got all these sweat manpris from all these labels that i've never heard of. indy shit from around 30bucks about.

I don't acknowledge "not hot" ones. Her hymen appeared to be still intact, but I didnt get a very close look at it.

I got these on sale for $50 bucks. There's even a little gold sword thats stitched in near the pocket.

They may appear gay, but honestly, they are so fucking comfortable. My balls have never had this much room before.

100_4417.jpg

greetings superfuturians

check regular waywt for a much cooler pic.

at the top of cascade mountain.

supreme

uniqlo

uniqlo

APC

vans

zero pack

I like this one more to be honest but that's just me, Cascade Mountain is gorgeous I've been there a few times

100_4417.jpg

greetings superfuturians

check regular waywt for a much cooler pic.

at the top of cascade mountain.

supreme

uniqlo

uniqlo

APC

vans

zero pack

maybe its cause im rully heigh right now. but i think this beanie jsut totally completes your look for me. like before i was always sort of iffy about it all, but the beanie just makes your hair click in place with the rest of your outfit. and once that happens it looks really balanced and with proper proportions. but more importantly it seems like the outfit is just tailored more to you as a personality.

080107.jpg

080207.jpg

080307.jpg

080407.jpg

080507.jpg

080607.jpg

080707.jpg

080807.jpg

080907.jpg

081007.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -

Been too lazy to post, finally motivated myself to upload the pictures and post them.

Sorry for the massive amount of photos. Anyway everyone has been killing it this

summer, good shit!