waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Please some on inlight me on how is this bad? lol

pigeon toe?

short jacket?

rainbow?

listing brands on one line and without spacing between words?

idk anything can set sufu off nowadays

Who the fuck are u?

asking a question and then negging the du that actually bothers to answer (correctly imo) you >and< getting mad too?

and before you ask ...pigeon toe the main reason i negged you. if you have to do that go post on lookbook where that seems to be par.

edit:

or be a girl (5)

Edited by mapclub

Please some on inlight me on how is this bad? lol

what usher said.

Also, if you're pigeon-toed irl, I feel sorry for you. If you're not, please stop affecting the stance. It's revolting.

You look like a stick figure drawing of a real boy. Impossibly long legs and a tiny torso. You should be trying to balance your short torso/long-leg physique with a jacket and shirt that are cut with a little more length and let your jeans sag at the waist. Yours are riding way too high.

and I can't believe I got a neg from evilgeniusdan. now that makes me sad. i thought we were 'cropped jeans brudders.' :(

sorry dude. i'm not inclined to hate on your shit as much as everyone else does, but your sheer insistence in the face of such overwhelming hostility makes me question your motives. that prompted the neg.

re: cropped jeans. yes, it is true, i get down with the cropped jean. BUT any sartorial choice that is by itself largely unfavorable comes with a great deal of responsibility on the part of the wearer. your haphazard decisions in styling your outfit around the 'cropped jean' have led to an unflattering image if we are to observe your outfit holistically. perhaps there are ways to reconcile the 'cropped jean,' and to bring its glory into full light, but for now it remains a mere parody of longer, more appropriately length-ed denims.

Edited by evilgeniusdan

Guest mingrui1526

omg can someone give me the password to the private waywt again. i had it a year or two ago but i didn't care and so now forgot. it probably changed anyway. but yeah pls hook a brother up again so tired of this waywt

I'm new to the forum, can I ask what exactly is the 'private' waywt? thanks!