waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest Airjamie
dear c0c0,

thou protesteth too much against air amie's rabid criticisms. in fact, this is pretty much all the rebuttal you need:

Its funny how much shit you talk about my pics while you post wrecked ass shit like this

datasupa051807.jpg

Guest jmatsu
Its funny how much shit you talk about my pics while you post wrecked ass shit like this

datasupa051807.jpg

omg! datasupa, i don't really care enough about you to hate, but you seriously need to do something about this. it'd be amusing to hear you hate on your own fit. you're probably smart enough and it'd be pretty easy considering how much this sucks. give me a good one, and i'll rep.

datasupa051807.jpg

good pickup. since i've only posted 2 waywts, i'd say a lot of digging was involved.

i love that shirt, which is actually hand painted by me. i posted that just to show off my artistic skills, basically.

To be brutally honest, I didnt think I would find myself here either. I just got fed up with the little children on hypebeast. No hate son, I was on my period that day.

or its just a crappy forum in general. no marketplace = homo. Little children? how old are you?

18. But by little children, I am talking pre teenager. There are 12 year olds and 13 year olds galore.

Isn't thir-teen the start of being a "teenager?" Hence not pre-teen?

Just being technical.

Man, I wish I could afford a $700 outfit when I was 18 but my parents were broke and I had to put myself through college. Cest la vie.

aw, are you talking about the cool kid jhey?

Hey man, Jhey is liek the illest guy I ever seen on any fashion forumz! he gotz dat steez!

Yes kids like Jhey are the epitome of the kids on hypebeast. Some are worse. Ask anyone from these forums who has posted their (Train, Sayword, Soundbomber, DUM, ect) they will say the same thing.

@ Lowrider, I knew someone would call me out for saying thir-teen.

Guest Airjamie
good pickup. since i've only posted 2 waywts, i'd say a lot of digging was involved.

i love that shirt, which is actually hand painted by me. i posted that just to show off my artistic skills, basically.

It was alot less work than it takes for you to follow me around everythread posting that same pic dude. In realty the hate that pic gets is the same shit that happened to Jmatsu. It really doesnt matter what the fuck I look like youre going to be a jackass instead of coming correct in an argument anyway. I admit some of your comebacks are good but ultimately you pull the same shit as alot of other people do and post bullshit cop out responses instead of sticking to the issues. So you know what? Fuck it, post that pic every single time i say anything in any thread, it doesnt really bother me that much anymore.

datasupa has my respeck

airjamie looks like he wants to die in that picture.

it's stupid to argue about price considering most of us pay 200+ for jeans without batting an eyelid.

Guest jmatsu
It was alot less work than it takes for you to follow me around everythread posting that same pic dude. In realty the hate that pic gets is the same shit that happened to Jmatsu. It really doesnt matter what the fuck I look like youre going to be a jackass instead of coming correct in an argument anyway. I admit some of your comebacks are good but ultimately you pull the same shit as alot of other people do and post bullshit cop out responses instead of sticking to the issues. So you know what? Fuck it, post that pic every single time i say anything in any thread, it doesnt really bother me that much anymore.

last thing about this from me. in reality, the same people who i hated on hated on my shit. i got good feed back/neg criticism public and private from "enemies" as well as "friends." so i really don't know what was biased and what was not. the thing about it is that i hated and commented on shit that i really disliked or to found to be ugly. originally the fit commentary was never personal. when i say that datasupa's shit sucks, it's still not personal. it's when motherfuckers get all self-righteous and sufu-cliquey that all this shit is meaningless. obviously it's human nature to hate on someone you don't like or praise that of a friend, but certain sufu characters have a precise agenda and are insultingly overt about it, whether they deny this or not. on this forum we all hate, but some put on a facade about shit. i'm still here and i'm still a hater. i hate on friends in real life who look like shit, like monkeys, hypebeasties and female friends who look like total sluts. i tell them to their faces daily. the difference between them and alot of other subjects on the board is that they know it, admit it, and are way more charming. besides knowledge gained, a couple of random laughs, and the supermarket, what else drives this board??esp supertrash..

Guest Airjamie
last thing about this from me. in reality, the same people who i hated on hated on my shit. i got good feed back/neg criticism public and private from "enemies" as well as "friends." so i really don't know what was biased and what was not. the thing about it is that i hated and commented on shit that i really disliked or to found to be ugly. originally the fit commentary was never personal. when i say that datasupa's shit sucks, it's still not personal. it's when motherfuckers get all self-righteous and sufu-cliquey that all this shit is meaningless. obviously it's human nature to hate on someone you don't like or praise that of a friend, but certain sufu characters have a precise agenda and are insultingly overt about it, whether they deny this or not. on this forum we all hate, but some put on a facade about shit. i'm still here and i'm still a hater.

The point i was trying to make with your example was that all this talk of the value of critique being directly proportional to the popularity/looks/waist size of the person giving it is idiotic. When someone has a point, someone has a point, regardless of who that person is or what they look like. This is stipulated by even the most basic of boolean logic theory (see ad hominem/abusive for starters). So to rebut any members posts by citing what they look like is simply idiotic. This is also true for the reverse vis-a-vis your waywt pics. This can be most simply evidenced in the backlash against me that took place in my hap thread. I knew it was coming, which was why it didnt bother me at all when it arrived. My opinion is that hap went really livejournal in this shit and regardless of the regard in which he is held, i voiced that opinion. To that end, the only reason ive even bothered putting pics on here of mostly my face is that i stand behind what i say. I dont give a fuck if i disrupt cliques or if half the mods on here hate me now. I didnt even give a fuck if i soured any good will shared with cultpop. If youre being an asswipe, im going to call you out.