waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

yessir, the dum beef fusion is nearly complete.

and ken, I'm really happy with my hair for once actually after having the same bowl cut for about 5 damn years. Feels better and is more practical for this fuckin so cal heat.

i would even go shorter, a lot shorter! girls love that shits you!

yessir, the dum beef fusion is nearly complete.

and ken, I'm really happy with my hair for once actually after having the same bowl cut for about 5 damn years. Feels better and is more practical for this fuckin so cal heat.

haha, i feel you on that one, dude. i've had a bowlcut for hella long, too. i kind of still do, 'cept my hair is pulled back now. but yeah, dude, taht insane cali heat is heaty. i need to cut my hair soon... i had an actual bowlcut months ago. it was awesome.

i pretty much looked like this guy:

narutolee0046dg7.jpg

at least i thought so. my friends said i looked like ron weasley.

I never get tired of that pic and the west x sphoxx pic.

The rirawin collection was good sid, even the recent DUM photos are great, but I think the limited westside collection is your best (sufu) work imo. It just captures a certain rawness that alot of the rest of the photos lack (the D_D lad musician church one was also pretty raw but not as raw). I can't explain it because I don't know shit about photography, but just look at the way the background and west mash up. and the west x sphoxx is just too classic. I don't want to sound like a dick rider, it's just too good, and fucking raw. You guys have to get up again and do another wdywt

FUCKING CAT FOOD UNDER THE STAIRS, NY GRIMEY, RAW SHIT, NIGGA

little cousin saw me looking at the thread, and decided she wanted to give it a shot.

68cjymq.jpg

from left to right.

girl:

something

something

something

trashed jordan 9

guy that looks like a girl:

something

h&m

obey

vans era

girl:

something x3

mu bullet necklace

vans slip-ons

me:

umbro by kim jones

huf

pbj (with newly aquired crotch hole)

trashed jordan 8

First post here. Go easy on me:

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

Supreme new era

Triple A

Self Edge x Iron Heart

Gucci

understated kool... got the same pair of kicks in two colors after three attempts for the right size. got two brand new pairs in my possession in 9.5 ( US 10.5/11) & 9 (US 10/10.5). i know, this shld've been on interest check but still a bit of a noob here =( . pm me if interested...