waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Yea, i didn't expect them to be as distressed as they were but they look pretty solid in an outfit. The extra click pic was mainly because i took 2 pics before i left real quick in case one of them was really blurry or something. Figured i'd just include it instead of just deleting.

Why did you bother posting this shit? You built like a lamp.

you kidding? i'll grant shes lit up like a lamp with that weird solarization or whatever, but the girl's built real nice as far as i'm concerned. check her cross-post in the regular waywt.

Jil

Ralph

Heinz

Jil

72407aun2.jpg

Jil sander may be a respectable designer, but in this outfit those pieces look like shit. the jacket just doesn't fit you properly. seriously this entire fit could've been acquired at goodwill with minimal effort and resources. is it bingo night or something? why do you choose to dress like an old fart? you and tangerine need to swap wardrobes. unless of course you guys trying out for the long awaited sequel to vice versa.

Guest Airjamie
you kidding? i'll grant shes lit up like a lamp with that weird solarization or whatever, but the girl's built real nice as far as i'm concerned. check her cross-post in the regular waywt.

Yeah i saw that shit. Bitches thighs are hanging like the gut on that fat japanese dude that just got beat the fuck down on pridefighting. Is she your girl or do you just get off to any janky hoes that post on the internets?

Team pregs up here looking like some killer clowns from outer space shit.

Guest jmatsu
Jil sander may be a respectable designer, but in this outfit those pieces look like shit. the jacket just doesn't fit you properly. seriously this entire fit could've been acquired at goodwill with minimal effort and resources. is it bingo night or something? why do you choose to dress like an old fart? you and tangerine need to swap wardrobes. unless of course you guys trying out for the long awaited sequel to vice versa.

good call. it's like if a baboon shaved his head and decided to wear jil sander.