waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

i reckon it'd look better if u replace the polo with an U-neck or something like that\

OR, get rid of the cardi, but the weather might be too cold for that in Syd recently

out for dinner....

DSC_0051.jpg

- A77 Jacket

- Trovata cardi

- Gucci polo

- Nudie long john

- DH

Ya what jeans are these???
^^^^ im almost sure they are Nudie Slim Kims

i answered this already, theyre nudie thin finns with the pocket stiching removed. pm nicholas if you dont believe me.

is that a brokenhome tee?

i always thought it said, "bnknhome" but i didn't think that could be the name of the brand. now i see the vague difference between the typeface's "n" and "r" characters. thanks for the tip.

Guest jmatsu
4y9b2ih.jpg

weird light reflection off my glasses

lose the stache, you look like a child molester. other than that this fit ain't that bad.

I know i should've just posted this in the mediocre fits thread but oh well. It's just what i wore to lunch at Moe's today with the gf. It bored me when i wore it too, but oh well. I also didn't mean for this to come out so emo. I fail at the waywt

picture002sw1.jpg

hidden click picture

h&m

1969 bulova accutron

pbjs

gola stride

Cbeef- Is your head really that much bigger than the rest of your body? You must be a super genius or something. Who likes to touch little boys of course. Nice stache. I wish i could stand the awkward stage long enough for my own to look good.

mwills- The fit on the jorts is actually really good, even though i still am not a huge fan of the look.