waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Jil sander may be a respectable designer, but in this outfit those pieces look like shit. the jacket just doesn't fit you properly. seriously this entire fit could've been acquired at goodwill with minimal effort and resources. is it bingo night or something? why do you choose to dress like an old fart? you and tangerine need to swap wardrobes. unless of course you guys trying out for the long awaited sequel to vice versa.
good call. it's like if a baboon shaved his head and decided to wear jil sander.

the tag team routine is getting tired. the axis powers went out like bitches so when are you guys going to live up to your namesakes and eat a fucking bullet already? and why the fuck am i in your signature robo? are you implying my opinion means something? im flattered.

sorry for not being a waif model..i have thick thighs and fat ass and if that has ruined your day....jerk off to each others flat asses

i dont know about everyone else on here but i like my females curvy.

too many boylemics and manorexics up in here.

Guest Airjamie
sorry for not being a waif model..i have thick thighs and fat ass and if that has ruined your day....jerk off to each others flat asses

By the looks of it youre carrying baggage on more than just your thighs and ass. But thats not even the issue here. Come on here posting your boringass shit thinking everyones going to shoot their load and rep just cause you pulled a britney. The fuck ever.

By the looks of it youre carrying baggage on more than just your thighs and ass. But thats not even the issue here. Come on here posting your boringass shit thinking everyones going to shoot their load and rep just cause you pulled a britney. The fuck ever.

This is the WDYWT is it not?

yeah, you're right. here's another baboon in an ill fitting suit.

ok, so you just don't like jil in general? that's fine and all, i was just wondering if you just hated carl's items specifically.

Guest Airjamie
ok, so you just don't like jil in general? that's fine and all, i was just wondering if you just hated carl's items specifically.

I think what hes trying to say is that carls items fit like shit but if cut differently could look a hell of alot better. Although i may be wrong here.

@dino/charged

but he wanted the hype items.

i doubt those guccis cost that much more than visvims anyway. SE x IH weren't that expensive either. CHEEPAZZ t-shirt too.

Guest Airjamie
critique maybe, but insulting seems best left for the worst waywt thread.

This is the chat edition.

Just saying. She posted her pic of what she wore today. Following the guidelines of the post, unless I am blind.

She pretty much posted a crotch shot. She wanted attention, she got it. Notice how even the people that were positive about her shitty pics said nothing about actually liking her potato sack pregger dress? Thats because the focus was never the dress in the first place.

Guest Airjamie
@dino/charged

i doubt those guccis cost that much more than visvims anyway. SE x IH weren't that expensive either. CHEEPAZZ t-shirt too.

Costco ass nigga.

This is the chat edition.

She pretty much posted a crotch shot. She wanted attention, she got it. Notice how even the people that were positive about her shitty pics said nothing about actually liking her potato sack pregger dress? Thats because the focus was never the dress in the first place.

Ah ok. I get it now. Tryin to be like one of them girls who takes shots of their face with their chests randomly hanging out. CLEVAGE!!!

And @ Westside, The Guccis cost less then Visvims actually. I paid 300 flat for them.

Guest jmatsu
the tag team routine is getting tired. the axis powers went out like bitches so when are you guys going to live up to your namesakes and eat a fucking bullet already?

quote]

cultpop, not speaking for robideaux, but i'm tired of hating on you and your random crappola. tag team action? you're the guy who seems to interject his opinion noncoincidently. i could understand if you rode the dicks or defended every single person who recieved negative commentary, but you seem to be tag teammates with all the usual suspects. hypocrite.

@dino/charged

so. i think most visvims look stupid. the sexihs were 4 bills. add another 3 for the shoes. 60 or whatever the hat was and then the tee. thats over 700 dollars for a fit that looks like a typical cap, white teeshirt, blue jeans, and moccasins.

i dont know. like i said, it didnt look bad. but theres much to be desired.

so. i think most visvims look stupid. the sexihs were 4 bills. add another 3 for the shoes. 60 or whatever the hat was and then the tee. thats over 700 dollars for a fit that looks like a typical cap, white teeshirt, blue jeans, and moccasins.

i dont know. like i said, it didnt look bad. but theres much to be desired.

Eh I kind of agree that it is overpriced to look average but I buy what I like. I work for everything I have. I paid 400 for SExIHs (Which I might add are probably the best jeans I have ever had), and 300 for the guccis because I truely wanted them. Not because they were on the front page of some article with exclamation points exclaiming they are the new trend yaddadamean? I see something, I like, I buy no matter what price tag is.

dear c0c0,

thou protesteth too much against air amie's rabid criticisms. in fact, this is pretty much all the rebuttal you need:

airjamie.jpg

lmao.....thats a classic.

Guest jmatsu
^^ about 89.6% of sufu-ers buy expensive clothes that don't make them stand out anyway...

not really a bad thing. ::shrug::

what is considered expensive nowdays anyway? i mean seriously 3 bills for a pair of sneakers ain't no thang. 100bucks for a tee shirt? peanuts...

^^ about 89.6% of sufu-ers buy expensive clothes that don't make them stand out anyway...

not really a bad thing. ::shrug::

perhaps. but 89.6% dont include "opinions?" in their waywt posts. just because most people here do it doesnt make any single users stuff look any less average..

if he hadnt asked for my opinion, considering the outfit, i doubt i would have given it.