waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

This shirt was TOO MUCH for today, yechhh.

DSCN3181.jpg

Brooks Brothers button-up

April '77 Grey Joey Colordrives

Organ Mastuh organ shoes

Subpop pin

EH! Couples series, pin one

^ thanks for your suggestion. I would say we probably dont share the same aesthetic tho.

that shirt jacket was made to have relatively longer sleeves. And I rolled up the pants to have such a look on purpose.

Thanks all your guys for the kind words, reps, and constructive suggestions. ; )

so fucking hot today, went to santa monica beach to cool off

6hi67ut.jpg

although you shouldnt really care, i prefer you in a t-shirt. i've no clue why, but asian men in tank tops really creep me out. unless you're half, or edison chen, i get the shivers.

first post here

gayhl0.png

looks like jizz on my neck, actually shit on mirror (nah, it's jizz). Sorry couldn't get bottom shot, just some 501s and a pair of fucked up de la lows (HYPEBEAST HAAGHHHHHRHHDOUKEN)

also, nip nong ching chong x 1000

6czwyeo.jpg

ann d, julius, cloak, cdiem.

i can't stop staring at this pic...the OP said that someone may have a different aesthetic than him which is why they didn't like the post....

i am trying to place the aesthetic of it... it is all black which one would assume means a reasonably subtle outfit yet somehow i find it a vulgar display of wealth... in the same way as an all over medusa head print would be...

everything in this pic is so new looking...it is as if the avant garde shop ® really does exist....walk in...ask them to sort you out and this is what you get...