waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I know you are a girl and thusly sufu loves you but please don't post any stupid meme shit from 4chan on here. It says more about you than it does about the idiot you are mocking, frankly.

seems to me that if a man (or woman without a huge epeen) had posted the same picture, you would not have felt the need to lash out.

wow, a lot of defense for a non-hating comment. you guys are white knighting pretty hard dudes. even she doesn't care.

ON NO THE NEG REP NOOOOOO MY E PEEEN

memes are a shortcut to saying you are an idiot. The implication is simply that you can't fucking come up with something intelligent so you force a fit with something incredibly stupid. philosoraptor is incredibly stupid. the whole line A/image/line B thing is incredibly stupid. I'm just saying - she could have insulted him in many other ways that were not lazy or stupid, but she chose not to.

She's still not going to suck your dicks, guys...probably. Well, who knows?

Aoi, if eating shit were part of your daily diet and someone pointed out that it doesn't help you, adds nothing and in fact sucks, maybe you should take shit out of your diet. I.e. don't be a shitposter when you generally contribute some interesting fashion knowledge.

I was somewhat expecting the Philosoraptor meme to follow this. Nonetheless, the fit looks great.

Mike, must spread... info on the pants?

Norse Projects Cords from Woodlands. i have one pair left... didn't even get to throw them online.

1zn64n6.jpg

with all due respect sir, i had you pegged as a gentleman.

your lady companion is struggling against the cold, the only polite thing to do would be to protect her with your masculine frame pull her close, wrap your arms around her. share the warmth from your breath to warm her exposed skin.

help preserve her lady-like modesty but returning that which has become firm, rigid back to a more natural feminine state, soft, pliable, yielding.

I think this is what I'll wear tonight

8f2836b8.jpg

H&m lanvin bullshit jacket

Ervell silk hoody

Club monoco club collar shirt

Geller moleskin? type panel insert pants

Playing out these shoes like it's no joke