waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

what dickies bruh?

I wanted the hideout jawns, but between the price and them not shipping to the states I decided not to cop. I haven't worn any since HS and they were baggy as shit on me, but probably because I sized way the fuck up.

thanks vanilla wafer, mass, allan (? - no u didnt? it was prolly something similar) and?

mines are beat up. need to find a way to get the heels resoled and the patent leather on the tongues is cracking. oh well. clothes are meant to be worn.

which dog? i dont have any

what dickies bruh?

I wanted the hideout jawns, but between the price and them not shipping to the states I decided not to cop. I haven't worn any since HS and they were baggy as shit on me, but probably because I sized way the fuck up.

they're um2875 from japan, lowrise boocut not really low rise though. i actually gave in an copped some from jp because honestly i couldn't find any other chino with a fabric that was as good as dickies poly blends. they're kinda expensive and still made in china. i got them off yahoo for cheaper. yeah i wanted the hideout ones too, although i can't tell if they're creased or not. creased is better imo.

yo i tried on some classic 874s at an outlet here and i had to size up to 34s. ):

thanks vanilla wafer, mass, allan (? - no u didnt? it was prolly something similar) and?

mines are beat up. need to find a way to get the heels resoled and the patent leather on the tongues is cracking. oh well. clothes are meant to be worn.

which dog? i dont have any

gotta spread rep but those boots look great, man. you and hapsical should get together and just preen like birds of paradise.

i would blankly stare right infront of me and say nothing coz im a goth

(10)

just carry a boombox with a tape glued in it

side A: portishead

side B: belle and sebastian

that way you don't have to say anything, it's already being said for you.