waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

no, on the internet we act like english teachers and jump on discussions we have no business with nor anything to add as you very well know.

it won't be for the purpose of saving you bandwidth but rather for the purpose of not having time to waste with you that i will indeed stop replying to your shitty pointless posts. i am sure u will come up with some other stupid post to complete your retardness (merriam webster joke lololol so funneh) and i will leave it for you to keep running in circles. have a nice life

I'm glad you found the time in your busy day to type out the quoted paragraph. I'd just like to point out a few things though:

First you used nor incorrectly. Second, if you do indeed plan on shutting the fuck up, I would like to thank you on behalf of everyone on this site.

In short, here is a quarter. Put it in your ass because you just played yourself.

such a negative vibe here these last few days

so much hate

sistersuzie's weed/new apartment/libido/??? fueled posts of joy and the c_g threads can hardly counteract it

i think we need some more suckdick aim quotes

man :( why you involve me in a negative vibe.

also, why must you think that all the "libido" posts i make are serious. i just like rambling shit, nothing new.

im happy and full of life. jsut so much life2!!!! it wants to explode

such a negative vibe here these last few days

so much hate

sistersuzie's weed/new apartment/libido/??? fueled posts of joy and the c_g threads can hardly counteract it

i think we need some more suckdick aim quotes

theres only one way to bring back the positivity.......

sistersuzie ...

you have to post tits its for the good of the future

all i know is that egpt is a cunt who ratted out mr. waffles for talking about smashing a bitch.
it thought that was someone else he snitched on....

i dont think it was me because i dont know what you are talking about. egypt is a bitch though.