waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu

NF:

serious question!

did you get more pussy when you were a bboy, or now that you are a bboy who dresses more goth??

NF:

serious question!

did you get more pussy when you were a bboy, or now that you are a bboy who dresses more goth??

serious answer

i think more now. when i go to fancypantsy things i get less dirty looks and when i do dance its more of a fun surprise because people expect me to like, paint pictures of them or do flower arranging or something

point of reference with that perfecto:

needs to be worn in - good to show it new, but only in the context of evolution pics. if anything you should wear it for a good while before you photograph it because it will never reflect the soul that the wearer gives to their perfecto by wearing it until it evolves to the perfect shape and look.

nf one, Perfecto fits great, not everyone needs to be shrink-wrapped. That's a classic fit.

And as a few people have mentioned, it will look better once it's beaten up and broken in, it won't look so "puffy." That's the main thing contributing to people saying it looks too big, IMO.

Ya, it looks good. I'm surprised to see a fresh schott, I still want to know what size that is. I know you didn't buy it for retail, was it ebay'd?

But if that's new, new, he shouldn't even be able to move his arms. Raw biker jackets feel like straitjackets.