waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

vanfragmeter - while your fit and your garage look like complete shit, i will still answer your question: roll your pants.

brand new, straight from schott sz 34. was dying for it and couldnt wait for an elusive anorexic size to pop up anywhere else. was gonna 32 but wanna wear it all thru france winter and will need to layer under it

Ya, I did luck out with mine on ebay, got it for 200. It was pretty fresh too, and still stiff as hell, but mine is broken in now.

I could have sworn I saw 34s on that store on St. Marks. You know which one I'm talking about. Search and Destroy I think? For 300, maybe a little under?

Guest amon goth

3513704956_24b2b7e098_o.jpg

your facial hair looks very fine and smooth. please post more pictures of it for my archives.

also, do you have sensitive skin?

Guest amon goth

you look like matt mcnamera.

30lz3ex.png

also reps because i was listening to the misfits today.

also.. an american flag and a no aliens sticker.

you some kinda redneck, boy? /southern accent

Guest jmatsu
your facial hair looks very fine and smooth. please post more pictures of it for my archives.

also, do you have sensitive skin?

amon goth- did u purposely omit the following disclaimers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30FM57Mg9Kw&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fniyicrown%2Eblogspot%2Ecom%2Fsearch%3Fupdated%2Dmax%3D2008%2D09%2D30T15%253A05%253A00%252B01%253A00%26max%2Dresults%3D15&feature=player_embedded

you look like matt mcnamera.

30lz3ex.png

also reps because i was listening to the misfits today.

also.. an american flag and a no aliens sticker.

you some kinda redneck, boy? /southern accent

i get that a lot. i could see it i s'pose.

also the flag would need to be a confederate flag.. this ones not even right side up at that

i am from the south (sortve) however. no accent to speak of. southern accents are detestable

yeah but how do you know if someone is sexually pleasing until you've smashed???

ya don't. so you go on aesthetics and personality, and that's pretty much all you've got.

anyway, sorry girl, would smash but you still look retarded.

Guest amon goth
yeah but how do you know if someone is sexually pleasing until you've smashed???

i don't give a fuck is oprah gives the best head on the planet. that shit would still not be sexually pleasing.