waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

what are the lines on the tshirt? they don't look like seams

you're right, they are actually a sort of imprint (result of the dyeing) from two seams that go down the back

sonicvoodoo needs to drop 1 to 2 bills on the following three things:

1. a digital camera that takes pics in more than 320 x 240

2. a lil pocket tripod

3. a decent haircut

lose the transitions cool guy glasses while youre at it.

Please stop wearing those god damn Allen Edmonds with every single god damn outfit, please.

they're not allen edmonds. i dunno, maybe dirty tennis shoes would be better? only other option i have. or those brown loafers. or bball highs.

sonicvoodoo needs to drop 1 to 2 bills on the following three things:

1. a digital camera that takes pics in more than 320 x 240

2. a lil pocket tripod

I have both....just don't like to resize ridiculously large images and the tripod sucks

3. a decent haircut

same chick has been cutting my hair for the past 25 years....when you're my age, you'll be thrilled to have hair, period

lose the transitions cool guy glasses while youre at it.

they're not transitions, but, they are colored to obscure my dismal future

haha he is squatting in my house along with a band from nova scotia and a girl from grand prairie AB.. hes a B.A.L.L.A. though, and i mean literally. he doesnt have a credit card, but if he went to the companies they would offer him the jay-z card type shit... he is die hard grind ska punk though, those DIY patch pants are 6+years old.

i just told him about the waywt thing cause i waas taking a picture and he was so down to be in them with me.

haha he is squatting in my house along with a band from nova scotia and a girl from grand prairie AB.. hes a B.A.L.L.A. though, and i mean literally. he doesnt have a credit card, but if he went to the companies they would offer him the jay-z card type shit... he is die hard grind ska punk though, those DIY patch pants are 6+years old.

i just told him about the waywt thing cause i waas taking a picture and he was so down to be in them with me.

there are so many things i could say about your last 2 posts but i will refrain from it because today i don't feel i have the strength to battle retardness.

does he smell like he looks?

there are so many things i could say about your last 2 posts but i will refrain from it because today i don't feel i have the strength to battle retardness.

This is probably true. With your recent loss to Merriam-Webster you're probably all out of energy.

This is probably true. With your recent loss to Merriam-Webster you're probably all out of energy.

you are correct sir, it is a well known fact that when posting something on the internet no one makes up words and everyone types in perfect english. dumbfuck

No, on the internet we pick fights with old men and say things like "i would say something but...[excuse]' where the excuse is a really weak cover for not having anything to offer. So why don't you just save us some bandwidth and shut the fuck up?

No, on the internet we pick fights with old men and say things like "i would say something but...[excuse]' where the excuse is a really weak cover for not having anything to offer. So why don't you just save us some bandwidth and shut the fuck up?

no, on the internet we act like english teachers and jump on discussions we have no business with nor anything to add as you very well know.

it won't be for the purpose of saving you bandwidth but rather for the purpose of not having time to waste with you that i will indeed stop replying to your shitty pointless posts. i am sure u will come up with some other stupid post to complete your retardness (merriam webster joke lololol so funneh) and i will leave it for you to keep running in circles. have a nice life