waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I can't beleive U steppin....

HOLY SHIT, WHAT A TRANSGRESSION.

And you accuse my comments approaching absurdity while you speak in circles defending middle class consumer values?

That's right.

I think you imagine yourself such an elitest and in a class of your own that you feel compelled to defend the plebes out of your own emptiness. How desperate and pitiful.

Statements that purport to reveal the motives of another poster and then extend to make assumptions about the state of their lives usually follow the form "you're just talking shit to make u feel better cause ur loser who gets no girls lolol", the fact that you used proper grammar and the word "plebes" doesn't mean that this isn't the tiredest trope on the internet.

I

If you truly beleive that sneakers are simply just sneakers, then it follows that pants are just pants. Why then bother seeking out MM or DH as advertised in your sig? This strikes me as extremely hypocritical. You are the absurd one, living in contradiction.

The killing strike! So clean! So perfect! So logically sound! How will I ever live now, knowing that I sit in the shadow of contradiction. On the one hand, I think cheap sneakers are ok, on the other, I desire artisan quality pantaloons. The pressure of cognitive dissonance is building against the walls of my skull. Must I live like Simone Weil? Forever caught between the Karamazovain instinct to reject suffering, and the Catholic ideal of accepting the perfection of god? Two powerful and opposing forces? (oh my, I must have learned that at some lumberjack ivy!).

I actually hesitated in making my original post because I suspected within the next day or so I would be receiving an annoyingly wordy reply that accused me of multiple hilarious errors in logic for saying what amounted to "assigning an aesthetic theory to cover sneakers is dumb".

That is my only comment. I was not meaning to attack anything to do with your logic, just to make clear what most people were thinking anyway. Delving into the brand representation and high minded ideals when discussing sneakers immediately triggers a pragmatist impulse. Perhaps it's just a matter of perspective, but that's all the post was meant to offer.

That is my only comment. I was not meaning to attack anything to do with your logic, just to make clear what most people were thinking anyway. Delving into the brand representation and high minded ideals when discussing sneakers immediately triggers a pragmatist impulse. Perhaps it's just a matter of perspective, but that's all the post was meant to offer.

yes????????????

lulu06-2.jpg

yo what the fuckee? where my comment b? anway i just says she look like commie liberated VC viet conger ala me ruv u rong time cause of her fit-pic w/isolated jkt.

said she look like she got mascara/make-ups sent ups international 2nd day service from wrinkle-balled old gwai lows via the "asian friend finder" internets. like guy be playing rambo and gave her that buddha pendant. nuthin wrong with that!!!

The killing strike! So clean! So perfect! So logically sound! How will I ever live now, knowing that I sit in the shadow of contradiction. On the one hand, I think cheap sneakers are ok, on the other, I desire artisan quality pantaloons. The pressure of cognitive dissonance is building against the walls of my skull. Must I live like Simone Weil? Forever caught between the Karamazovain instinct to reject suffering, and the Catholic ideal of accepting the perfection of god? Two powerful and opposing forces? (oh my, I must have learned that at some lumberjack ivy!).

I actually hesitated in making my original post because I suspected within the next day or so I would be receiving an annoyingly wordy reply that accused me of multiple hilarious errors in logic for saying what amounted to "assigning an aesthetic theory to cover sneakers is dumb".

i was kind of skimming over your guys' shit and i generally see shit as such-

i don't like mcdonalds, but if there ain't much around and i r mad hungry...i might eat it instead of opting for something along the lines of denny's or ruby tuesdays' burger. would i rather eat at ruth chris? yes. would i post my happy meal pics on the internets or sufu's what u b eating 2day thread? NO. if i had to post either mcds or entree pics from the later 2, which would it b? obviously mcds...cause no one would b able to accuse me of trying 2 hard or illusions of mistaken grandeur.

vans and the connotations of their consumption, for the purposes of most fashionista circles...some existing on this board, is obsolete. rob mentioned that he'd rather wear a bunch of walmart shuz instead. the reason i gather is because vans is just the more stupified and costly act of mass consumption in which sites like hypebeast and many warp tour-like publicity campagns would have us think is cool.

in anyway the purchase of most vans and the act of wearing them is a slippery slope.

quote=jmatsu]vans and the connotations of their consumption, for the purposes of most fashionista circles...some existing on this board, is obsolete. rob mentioned that he'd rather wear a bunch of walmart shuz instead. the reason i gather is because vans is just the more stupified and costly act of mass consumption in which sites like hypebeast and many warp tour-like publicity campagns would have us think is cool.

in anyway the purchase of most vans and the act of wearing them is a slippery slope.

so is it ever acceptable to wear vans then?

2zfmyjt.jpg

this is my yearbook grad picture

gonna be cropped at the waist though. and i might use a different one. i set up the lighting and backdrop/we're doing this for everyone/i'm taking the pictures.

might need to stop down a little bit though come to think of it.

quote=jmatsu]vans and the connotations of their consumption, for the purposes of most fashionista circles...some existing on this board, is obsolete. rob mentioned that he'd rather wear a bunch of walmart shuz instead. the reason i gather is because vans is just the more stupified and costly act of mass consumption in which sites like hypebeast and many warp tour-like publicity campagns would have us think is cool.

so is it ever acceptable to wear vans then?

cheep,

in your case i'd say yeah. give you a pass. cause you'd probably only wear them when playing with your skateboard.