waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Spot the philosophy major!

Jesus just send me an email if you care about responding word to word that much.

We disagree, I don't hate you and you certainly don't need to get personal, it's shoes, on the internet.

Also, very clever in ripping on the Dostoevsky, except that I was referencing Simone Weil referencing Dostoevsky, which I believe (I'd have to check the guide that came in my admissions package) is intellectually obscure enough to make it a douche reference.

Jesus just send me an email if you care about responding word to word that much.

We disagree, I don't hate you and you certainly don't need to get personal, it's shoes, on the internet.

Also, very clever in ripping on the Dostoevsky, except that I was referencing Simone Weil referencing Dostoevsky, which I believe (I'd have to check the guide that came in my admissions package) is intellectually obscure enough to make it a douche reference.

you had me at "let me check my guide"

white women don't age well

get dat dik while you can grl

- I GOT DAT GUAP

I can't be aging, I'm 20 for christ's sake. I can deal with being called fat but aging remarks are just retarded

your belt is too high. no hate at all. it'd just look better lower. :)

I know :/ the dress/shirt has an awkward seam right under the bust though so the belt cant go any lower, and it thought it looked better with belt than without.

I can't be aging, I'm 20 for christ's sake. I can deal with being called fat but aging remarks are just retarded

I know :/ the dress/shirt has an awkward seam right under the bust though so the belt cant go any lower, and it thought it looked better with belt than without.

ahh, awkward seams.

dum. in yo DREAMZ

(<3)

And next time you choose to make russian literary references please don't do Dostoevsky--he's as played as shitty vans eras. Instead try working some Gogol into your would-be intellectual comedy routine. Now he's actually funny!

Wait wait wait. I'm not really invested in the sneaker argument but am kinda confused. What circles are we running in where dostoevsky is played but gogol is some sort of obscure cred builder? Does referencing the nose or diary of a madman really earn more elitist points than quoting Stavrogin or something like that? I think i'm confused on the russian literature hierarchy of cool.

taking a trip to the farm out back to inspect the newly born rhinos and pygmy hedgehogs, wooohoo!!

also sea crystals are up for sale sz 12, so hit me up if you want them!!

IMG_1554.jpg

you can see the reflection of the picture taker in sports glasses

Wait wait wait. I'm not really invested in the sneaker argument but am kinda confused. What circles are we running in where dostoevsky is played but gogol is some sort of obscure cred builder? Does referencing the nose or diary of a madman really earn more elitist points than quoting Stavrogin or something like that? I think i'm confused on the russian literature hierarchy of cool.

That comment had nothing to do with the relative obscurity of the authors in question. Russian lit in general is played, but if one is attempting to "craft" a humorous dramatic and sarcastic response Gogol seems like the more appropriate reference to make--thats all.

Ok. That's understandable. I'm being completely serious here: when/how did russian literature get "played" and what is an author or genre that is elitist/cool but not played yet? Proust/other early 20th cent frenchies are probably played. I never read this guy, but a lot of sufuers read murakami(sp?) which leads me to believe he is played. I like St. Augustine's writings. I hope he isn't played and don't really know how that'd be possible. I'm actually just curious about what's considered played and not since i can't make these judgements based on my shithole location

Ok. That's understandable. I'm being completely serious here: when/how did russian literature get "played" and what is an author or genre that is elitist/cool but not played yet? Proust/other early 20th cent frenchies are probably played. I never read this guy, but a lot of sufuers read murakami(sp?) which leads me to believe he is played. I like St. Augustine's writings. I hope he isn't played and don't really know how that'd be possible. I'm actually just curious about what's considered played and not since i can't make these judgements based on my shithole location

If it is readily recognizable, then it is played.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFKNfV2nf8A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFKNfV2nf8A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Being from Hippo is more played than being from So Cal.

For all of malaesthetique's literary prowess it couldnt save him from handelling my ass pennies.

Thats right. Take the change out of your pocket. Take it out and look at it. You've got a few pennies in there don't you? I've been sticking 30 dollars in pennies up my ass everyday for the past 11 years. To date thats 12 millon 12 thousand pennies. You've handled my ass pennies everyday.

If it is readily recognizable, then it is played.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFKNfV2nf8A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFKNfV2nf8A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

+ rep

the peeb and Noam Chomsky discussing celebrity private parts hahaha