waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

img0079ta1.jpg

west coast knit (never heard of this brand, but it was cheap on yoox and it turned into one of my favorite knit), apc, hand painted asos cheap court shoes (i wanted the white ones but out of stock so i bought the grey ones in july, and decided to paint them a few days ago, looks kinda ghetto).

hasn't the bible undergone numerous revisions though? and aren't many of the stories borrowed from other cultures too? To delineate the document in my opinion doesn't make sense, just as it doesn't to delineate movements or to deify single authors. I don't know where you're going with this though because i never said nor suggested that any of that shit should be revised. Just discard it already, its ideas are abundant enough.

Now in literary circles that shit may be seen as sacred and indispensable, but this isn't a book club now is it? Its a fashion board. We don't wear actual clothing from the 19th century, even though vestiges of victorian era dress can be seen in the clothing of Geller, Demuellemeester, etc. Certain ideas or themes cyclically come in or out of favor, but to attribute the invention of such ideas to a single person or movement in space/time is vulgar historicism.

I find it amusing that you think that the fact that said shit is taught is testifies to its greatness and importance, and that you use the history of modern literature in its own defense ( hint: modernism itself represents a break from history).

well, obviously the Bible has been revised. Maybe I should've been more specific - the essential story has never really changed, but the way its written is open to revision and reinterpretation throughout the years. But by saying you can discard the ideas of these Russian writers is essentially saying that they're now just a toss off. Just like you wore vans up until 16 and then bought your first pair of SB's and became a sneaker head, you're discarding the fact that you stood by something for so long then turned with the times to something new, but completely resent and deny what you had been doing and wearing before (per example of course, not necessarily historical fact). You're just posturing on something that is illogical and immature. Yes, you're allowed to evolve your tastes in literature AND shoes, but by completely negating either based on the fact that its "played out" in your opinion is base and childish. You sound like the kid who always had to have the newest toy on the block just to show off to the others to maintain a feeling of superiority and being on or ahead of the curve.

YO WlNQ I THINK U BOUGHT UR TIGHT FIT PEACOAT 9 SIZES TOO BIG

i'm sure he wanted to look that way and that he didnt even really oversize. any smaller and it wouldn't look as proper. dummy.

for your last fit, you coulda just wrote "peasant" for the entire caption.