waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Evan- That all looks really good, man. I'm glad you posted that up. Probably my favorite or one of that you've posted

any idea if nomad still has that w+h coat in? gonna try to cop next weekend.

absolutely no idea man. i know tnt carries it as well but its like $50 more expensive there.

my shit is together. im splitting my time between eddies and my parents house. its 4:30am and the techno is still blaring from across the street. where are you for the dance party? jordan has his shirt off and is calling your name whilst melting butter on his boy-chest.

any idea if nomad still has that w+h coat in? gonna try to cop next weekend.
absolutely no idea man. i know tnt carries it as well but its like $50 more expensive there.
if not, i think both holt renfrew and tnt are carrying that jacket this season.

edit: fucker, beat me to it!

so white...........
don't get pissed just because you are only a halfy.

get your shit together and come check out my pad.

my shit is together. im splitting my time between eddies and my parents house. its 4:30am and the techno is still blaring from across the street. where are you for the dance party? jordan has his shirt off and is calling your name whilst melting butter on his boy-chest.

lets keep it in the toronto thread, funboys.

I ventured outside for a change. I don't know what i'm looking at. Trying not to look stupid posing for camera but failing.

picture039kq6.jpg

cassette playa x uniqlo

april 77s

vibskov socks

spring courts

extra click shot because it shows how much i need a fucking haircut. and probably a shave. yes i know err'one and their mom have that shirt. but that's only in internet world so fuck em'

I ventured outside for a change. I don't know what i'm looking at. Trying not to look stupid posing for camera but failing.

picture039kq6.jpg

cassette playa x uniqlo

april 77s

vibskov socks

spring courts

extra click shot because it shows how much i need a fucking haircut. and probably a shave. yes i know err'one and their mom have that shirt. but that's only in internet world so fuck em'

i have been here long enough to see chrono's rise to prominence. this looks great. really smart use of shit...well put together that is.

thanks jmat and minou. means a lot. You've been killing it with your fits lately, minou. That last tee was dope as hell and i always appreciate good tees since i live in florida and can't wear more than just a tee often.

I got a new watch in the mail that should make shit like that a lot better since that was the week point. I wish i had it already for today's outfit as i know this watch was a bit "off" for it. http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9960/71388584rn3.jpg I'm also addicted to socks at the moment. Can't get enough. Anyone know where i can find the ss08 vibskov helsinki socks? used even. fuck

from the lips down, that girl looks really fuckable, j. nice shiny shit. Chicks love shiny, bright, or strange material (like mesh) so much. I need more for that reason

thanks jmat and minou. means a lot. You've been killing it with your fits lately, minou. That last tee was dope as hell and i always appreciate good tees since i live in florida and can't wear more than just a tee often.

I got a new watch in the mail that should make shit like that a lot better since that was the week point. I wish i had it already for today's outfit as i know this watch was a bit "off" for it. I'm also addicted to socks at the moment. Can't get enough. Anyone know where i can find the ss08 vibskov helsinki socks? used even. fuck

totally understand bout the weather part and appreciating tees.

i was looking for the socks too! till i found this season's and decided, ok let's just make do. shit ain't gona happen. :mad: