waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I'm not even asian and all of those shoes were too big for me by like two to three sizes and I'm not even asian (wasn't the smallest like a size 9?)

Small sizes are easier(ish) to get. The size 270 would fit you, I'm 100% sure of it.

Juun J sneakers are looking good. But I like the version without the strap at the toe box better.

Anyone have a pair of that version?

I can cop those single straps pretty easily, but I'm not sure if the largest size (about a 10, give or take a half size) would fit you.

bro whats the necklace od u have a pic of it? it looks liek a freshner and thats really nostalgic to me. let me knwo thxpine-tree-car-air-freshener.gif

Is this genius post indicative of the superfuture fit now being completely gender ambiguous?

Small sizes are easier(ish) to get. The size 270 would fit you, I'm 100% sure of it.

I can cop those single straps pretty easily, but I'm not sure if the largest size (about a 10, give or take a half size) would fit you.

yo dis, does shit really run 1 size bigger? so a u.s. 9(42) would be a 10 in juunbok sizing? thanx

yo dis, does shit really run 1 size bigger? so a u.s. 9(42) would be a 10 in juunbok sizing? thanx

yeah, a true 42 would be good in a 10. winq is a true 42 and has these in a 10 and says he likes the fit and they look good from the outside too...

Sorry Gay Dad, it's indeed not a car air freshener.

IMG_9425.jpg

I took a picture for you.

my bad man its a cool chain though is it like an ethnic jewelry? it looks on you a guy but my wife always wear random tibetian/indian/aztec stuff even though she isa yuppie so i will buy her something like that TELL ME WHERE TO GET IT thx

my bad man its a cool chain though is it like an ethnic jewelry? it looks on you a guy but my wife always wear random tibetian/indian/aztec stuff even though she isa yuppie so i will buy her something like that TELL ME WHERE TO GET IT thx

As far as I know my mom bought it at some boutique in Austria (random...?). I can't say I know a place that you can get it.

"it looks on you a guy"

Are you saying this looks guy-ish on me? I don't get it.

gaydad are you doing poppers?

I second this notion...

no poppers, English is my second lanaguege i have to be careful to have a composition in clear style and good grammar such as right now. i am taking the time to write it better. but this will help me learn, i have not used english much in typing since college.

2n6stz.jpg

flathead

tannerX3

eternal

leather chucks

is the she-creature on the left wearing diesel or gravis sneakers? if not, whatever... they still look kinda wack. kix, wtf is happening 2 u? i know u love weed or whatever, but u gotta control your munchies urges. "what is hiding yr gut today?" this pic could be sidney lo, if he stopped doing laundry and gained like 70lbs.