waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

gimme your tshirt. i'll give you monies, or nes/snes games or something

I don't think i can give up some of my squaresoft babies, but i have Nickelodeon Guts, Troy Aikman Football, Star Fox, Big Hurt Baseball, Super Ghouls and Ghosts, Mega Man Soccer, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time, and some more if i were to look through.

Maybe a combination of monies, snes/nes games, small iron bust of Dwight Eisenhower, expired benedryl, and miracle fruit?

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

mega man soccer was/still is the best soccer game ever....oooooooooooooh man....and turtles in time was ill too. yo for some reason i thought you rocked boo and geller and dressy stuff...

I gotsta dress up for teaching and ish, but i still like to fuck around at times. Definitely don't have no geller. The key in megaman soccer is to get the speed guys and preserve your special shots till you really need them. Other wise, just get those crosses for the headers and rebound shots. Nothing is worse than wasting your special shot.

I should've bought that white version of the shirt off ebay awhile back but i always forget when auctions end. But seirously, you ever want to sell that tshirt, holla

Yo, let's rom up and play turtles in time, online style.

This requires a lot of effort but i got the SNES multitap nigs.

Used it for Secret of Mana

This is possible? Secret of Mana or seiken densetsu 3 would be pretty cool. I'm definitely down for some turtles in time later this week when school calms down (after wednesday). I call Raphael.

I gotsta dress up for teaching and ish, but i still like to fuck around at times. Definitely don't have no geller. The key in megaman soccer is to get the speed guys and preserve your special shots till you really need them. Other wise, just get those crosses for the headers and rebound shots. Nothing is worse than wasting your special shot.

I should've bought that white version of the shirt off ebay awhile back but i always forget when auctions end. But seirously, you ever want to sell that tshirt, holla

This is possible? Secret of Mana or seiken densetsu 3 would be pretty cool. I'm definitely down for some turtles in time later this week when school calms down (after wednesday). I call Raphael.

SD3 is two player homes.

But to be perfectly honest, i'm not playing snes games online.

I think, you need to pull out that shirt a bit and get more slack out of it.

Kinda cuffed the sleeves pretty whack too, you're only supposed to look like you don't care. Cuff it up more before pushing it up so it look a bit more cleaner. Maybe it might look better to push it past your elbows. And if you're cuffing the sleeves, may as well unbutton the first button of the shirt. Although I'm not sure how that'll look on you.

You're kinda look like AgentJ there and in a lot of your other fits, bro.

I know we like to ascribe things like authenticity and high-mindedness to explain why designer items are above the immaturity and capital driven antics of the common market, but honestly sir, those are a pair of sneakers. The crafting such a vehement response is equaled in absurdity only by your willingness to defend brands with quadruple the pricepoint on the basis that the REST of their catalogue better suits your sensibilities.

Sneakers friend, sneakers. If you like a pair, buy them, the fact that they may have produced an iron maiden colorway doesn't really ruin my enjoyment of a simple pair of eras.

I can't beleive U steppin....

just cause you attend some kanuk ivy school don' t mean you are the final arbiter on matters of taste or represent a modest and superior pragmatic sensibility. You are obviously a rookie. Sneakers, just sneakers--what a worthless tautology. This statement has absolutely no value or import regarding the discussion at hand. And you accuse my comments approaching absurdity while you speak in circles defending middle class consumer values?

I think you imagine yourself such an elitest and in a class of your own that you feel compelled to defend the plebes out of your own emptiness. How desperate and pitiful.

If you truly beleive that sneakers are simply just sneakers, then it follows that pants are just pants. Why then bother seeking out MM or DH as advertised in your sig? This strikes me as extremely hypocritical. You are the absurd one, living in contradiction.

And for the record i gave Hblack or whatever his name is pos rep for his silhouette, but also recommended that he up his sneaker game if wanna look fresh. That REELNEESS.

Maybe you should try notsneakers is what he's saying, I think. And I would agree with that.

And ya, I noticed the first button was undone, I meant let another one go. Just go for something a little less tidy all together.

Yeah, it's never okay to dismiss something as "just blank." Its never "just sneakers"-- There is a whole lot more political baggage involved with every act of consumption. Though its not possible to achieve perferct ethical consumerism that doesn't mean we shouldn't strive to approximate an ideal of such. And that's what makes this community different--we have specific aesthetic and correspondingly ethical ideals.