waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

i think it looks really cute, i don't see what isnt 'figure flattering' about it
it looks fine for a 19 yr old girl registering for classes in the heat in summer
Because Dani is going through her "dirty hippie" phase right now, that's why.

I'm sure she'll grow out of it later on and if she doesn't, no big deal.

:)

Showing off your ankles is enough to intimate that you have a good figure. Also, ironically enough, you have to be lithe to wear something that unstructured.

thanks dudes/ette :o

edit: does this qualify as a posse?

yo there's something wrong with the combs on your black jeans. Did you like just sag them them down as they stretched? That's really cool. I like the repairs on the back and the patches, really adds individuality.

that's neighborhood right? cool, man. Cool.

i sag alot

and they are nbhd

Check your temporary internet files :o

Or you could right click the picture and notice something humorously convenient about the filename. Hint: it ends in "-2". Changing a number to, say, 1, maybe, might yield something of interest.

Also, I have found out that I tend to be rather verbose after just waking up.

It might take sum taim 2 jus liek go lolol nvm thar it is

ya. change filename 2 1, view detailz aka bubbyz..

blah blah not gonna save and reupload IMG_8726-1.jpg

and sorry for blowin' up da spot it's just funny kinda.

...called my dad at 1230 AM and woke up my family and got me an angry phone call from dad afterwards

shitty. i remember when i used to live with my parents... and someone would call while everyone was asleep and i'd get bitched at the next morning... or even MORE embarrassing-my stepdad would pick up the phone and tell them it was past my bedtime. ughhh, horrible memories.

who was it, clopek?

thanks to everyone who plusreped / said nice things / called my dad at 1230 AM and woke up my family and got me an angry phone call from dad afterwards

Sorry about that man.

When I get half way through a bottle there's really no telling who I'll drunk dial.

thanks to everyone who plusreped / said nice things / called my dad at 1230 AM and woke up my family and got me an angry phone call from dad afterwards

wait, some one called your dad to rep you? or you tried calling him to tell about the rep and woke him up? I r confused :confused:

pre-dinner

081508sam1.jpg

cdg play shirt

ann taylor sweater

cdg play cardigan

citizens

prada

to dinna

081508sam2.jpg

moschino

random clutch

prada

on eddie

081508eddie.jpg

club monaco corduroy suit

h&m shirt

black tie

marc jacobs patent leather shoes

uhh while we were taking the dinner shots, there were hella orbs getting all up in it. i might have to post it in the creepiest/scariest things thread. oh yeah, it looks like i'm looking at one in my first pic

you better tap the breaks just a little bit there, sweetheart.

:)

J1oF_oLKpEk