-Samurai Natural Indigo Shirt

-Difeo Sporster Custom

-Flat Head 3001

-Visvim x NHBHD

WAYWT Yoyo Vid.

Dirty Grinds.

WRQAb6qO2WM

Guest jmatsu
i can't tell if suze is joking about liking nerdy looking guys or if she's seriose...

if ur jokin, +rap +rRAP

you better not rep, cause i believe shes serious. she tseemed fond of that one russian dude living in china, keyko.

So there has been a dearth of short short content this summer, and now I aim to rectify that. I am the most comfortable person ever right now.

DSCN3282.jpg

Guest jmatsu
So there has been a dearth of short short content this summer, and now I aim to rectify that. I am the most comfortable person ever right now.

DSCN3282.jpg

i think it'd look cooler if you lost the cardigan. white, huh? they look pretty thin. i doubt they'd hide shart stains very well...

you better not rep, cause i believe shes serious. she tseemed fond of that one russian dude living in china, keyko.

wtf????????

i thought that was a joke! no offense keyko but u look lyk the kinna guy who doesn't really care that much about clothes...again no offens but u look lyk the kinna guy who only buys on sale (nothing wrong with that but it kind of shows you buy based on certain factors...financial notwithstanding)