waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
wow, how long have you been on this forum? i might as well just say "you like shoes and tight jeans, therefore you fuck other guys"

don't take the liberty of paraphrasing my post if you can't follow the logic of my statments.

my point was, since you have a thick neck you will end up looking like a jock if you insist on wearing generic sportswear-like articles. simple as that. heterosexual men have worn tights for ages, fitted denim are a modern incarnation or the same aesthetic. can you fathom the historical legitimacy?

your ignorant comment about tight jeans is tantamount to me saying something like "the girth of your neck is the result of bobbing on dicks all the time." quit being a sensitive crybaby.

"the girth of your neck is the result of bobbing on dicks all the time."

hahahahaha

Guest jmatsu
i'm not , i'm simply commenting on the fact that....wait "can you fathom the historical legitimacy"? remind me why i'm arguing with this guy please?

"can you fathom the historical legitimacy." the fact that you cannot or are too lazy to understand this simple statement only reinforces the fact that you are a jock. you must have aquired an athletic scholarship to get into college.

i've never encountered such a pussy of a jock.

Guest jmatsu
oh no, i get it ... but do you really talk like this in real life? it feels like i'm arguing with the fat comic book nerd from the simpsons.

i admit to being ignorant of crude jock venacular or frat-lingo. i assumed that words like "legitimacy" and "historical" were pretty basic, but i can understand if your neanderthal mind has difficulty processing them in combination.

you got to work on your evasion tactics, because abruptly changing the subject to my use of language is weak. if your coach was on superfuture, he'd probably bench you at this point.

you should get in a long winded argument as to why he should cut it.

unecessary.

waffles you made me laugh so hard. nice work.

joey, if you found this comment to actually be that funny then you have the mind of a monkey. i wish i was so easily entertained.

I thought it was a girl that forgot to wear her tits.

now this is hillarious. + rep.

robi robi robi if only my self esteem was as low as your's i would be able to write out such lovely editorials on how poor other's fits are.

wow how insightful! the fact that i'm an asshole is obviously an indication that i have low self esteem. congrats on barely passing psychology 101.

you are just too much of a timid pussy to be honest with yourself and others.

I still don't see why someone should dumb-down their vocabulary, because a couple of fucks on the internet are not smart enough to comfortably read his posts. I don't know if you realize it, but it sounds pathetic when the only criticisms you can come up with are a) person's superior vocabulary, and B) his elaborate posts.

Reeks of anti-intellectualism.

im a pussy. damn oh well, ill go console my self with the fact i actually have a life outside of my comments on sufu.

Damn, you just completely obliterated all our defenses with this comment. I've never heard that one before, ever!

"It burnsss us, preciouss!"

im a pussy. damn oh well, ill go console my self with the fact i actually have a life outside of my comments on sufu.

you've logged more total hours on here than me, even if one takes our start dates into consideration. I'm sure whatever life you have outside of Sufu is as meaningless as your posts.

I still don't see why someone should dumb-down their vocabulary, because a couple of fucks on the internet are not smart enough to comfortably read his posts. I don't know if you realize it, but it sounds pathetic when the only criticisms you can come up with are a) person's superior vocabulary, and B) his elaborate posts.

Reeks of anti-intellectualism.

stfu nigga u on sufu aint no style4umz or tFs r sum shit nigga u in da FASHUN 4UMZ GETO...

u wnat dat craka azz tk u go 2 fukin topicstylz r sum shit. am ok wiv bein slitly RETARd n not kno 2 type gud n b janitor kleenin up kidz mess, K??? GET OF MY BAK

well i've spend many of my hours answer questions in superdenim. not too mention my life outside of sufu is very much intertwined with what goes on in here as i am a buyer for a boutique. i guess that makes my life as well as much of what goes on here on sufu meaningless.

well i've spend many of my hours answer questions in superdenim. not too mention my life outside of sufu is very much intertwined with what goes on in here as i am a buyer for a boutique. i guess that makes my life as well as much of what goes on here on sufu meaningless.

tell us please, what boutique do you buy for? i'll let you know if its significant or not. judging by the way you dress i really don't beleive you. or perhaps its just some shitty neighborhood skate shop.

i must say i do like the fact that robi i have never neg repped you and nor have you me. obiviously i do not find you to be a complete ass and same goes for you towards to me i assume.

you've assumed wrong. i just dont find it necessary since i enjoy your public humiliation.

robi you truly are petty. sorry i do not brand whore myself. yes i do dress in a more street style less high fashion manor but my way of dressing is not shit. i buy for a boutique called for deep sleep, we stock: wrath arcane, skull, ksubi, iron army, mhi, surface to air black label, flying coffin, sugar cane and more. more public humiliation for me yay. feeling better robi, getting all this trapped aggression out from high school ridicule?

so much hate going on today.

origin of hate:

ichigo's jacket

then clopek posted

then jmatsu commented

then clopek responded

then everyone laughed

then ribideaux comented on some tranny

wallfles commented

then jmatsu and clopek went back at it

ribideaux went at joey formal and waffles