waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

@seven.homme: Yeah. It definitely works a lot better. I think it's the jacket, it seems more proportionate with the shoes. I kind of want to say that you should add another metallic accessory to make the change to the metallic shoe less jarring, but it might be overkill.

Though, it's definitely a change for the better nonetheless.

seven, beware! It is like 100x plus big time! Super long and super loose. Most comfortable garment I have ever worn, but it definitely gets tucked in! Might pick this up in a few more colors I love it so much.

Yesterday.. (I found out posting in supertrash waywt gets you really weird PM's..)

S5031474.jpg

goodfoot

rittenhouse cardi

imaginary foundation tee

imperial

hosoi

Cardi looks cool! But seems a little long? Maybe its the angle that the photo was taken in.

Love the Tee also. Any chance of a photo taken only with the Tee?

I spent all of this weekend at the beach in an old yankee cottage with a hammock.

This is what I wore.

Thrift flannel

AA pocket tank

April '77 black Joey Colordrives

Uniqlo socks

Easy USA plimsoles

EMS kercheif

I'm not much a just tank top kinda guy, but that AA tank looks like it'd be really nice for layering. The pocket and low neckline might make me get one to fiddle with when layering pieces. Are you still wearing the same easy usas that you repaired or are you working on another pair now?

lolz there is no way you wear that shit out in the nt. you would get your fucking limbs torn off!

judging from the fit, and the labels worn/their lack of availability down under, im guessing NT doesnt refer to NT in australia.

jajajaja, i think "Northern Territory" is refferring to Europe.

x

not today but.....................

cvbdxrtg.jpg

material boy tee

hem&haw jeans (renny's shit fits me perfectly..)

converse

head porter sling

vintage necklace (underneath)