waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I've had thigh ticklers now for the past 10 years. Only time I shaved them was when I lost a stupid bet. I feel bad for guys who can't grow 'em. I also grow stubble frequently. My gf generally likes it, but not when I'm eating her out. Not a fan of any other type of facial hair on me.

^^ haha wow thats so early, i think i started arround freshmen year or sophmore year of highschool. ehh not a big fan of beards, i personally cant even stand my own stubles.

i love mine. id rather eat dirt than shave everyday. and girls complain about having to shave their legs? pff

these old things..? :P

well, I know I kinda look "better" without any beard, but sometimes it´s not about looking cute, but about looking right.. guess the gf don´t agree.

and yea, she complained about the chaffing, or what you called it, aswell. No pain, no gain I say.

my girlfriend tolerates the beard and she understands that it will probably be on/off for life but she really prefers nothing more than 5 o'clock shadow.

she hates the 'stache tho.

Icarus, how much can you bench press?

What's a bench press? I know what a French press is.

Funny thing, I do landscaping during the summer, carrying around trees, shrubs, building stone walls, mixing cement, wheelbarrows, the whole works, and I don't see any results. I've stopped caring.

As long as I can carry my 80lb amp around and not drop rocks on my feet I could care less what my arms LOOK like.

Icarus

with you on this....i stopped caring a long time ago...and besides i have never been asked by a girl how much i can bench press...funnily enough...they don't seem to care... ;)

Some care, but the kind that care tend not to be the kind that you (we? collectively?) want.

I work out nearly every day, but I'm really careful not to blow up in size. I've managed to get really strong while keeping small. I hate the muscle look, and I really hate most of the girls that respond to it.

My routine consists of high weight, low reps until I get too big, then I drop carbs, maintain protein, go to medium weight, medium reps and run like crazy.

I'm constantly fluctuating in a 7lb range. But it seems to work pretty well, except for about a week at the extremes of both ends my body looks exactly how I want it.

This is a pretty good idea of what I look like: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=379000&postcount=231

Edit:I swear there was a post above this asking about working out. I'm not just spouting shop talk at random... I swear!

My routine consists of high weight, low reps until I get too big, then I drop carbs, maintain protein, go to medium weight, medium reps and run like crazy.

I'm constantly fluctuating in a 7lb range. But it seems to work pretty well, except for about a week at the extremes of both ends my body looks exactly how I want it.

This is a pretty good idea of what I look like: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=379000&postcount=231

yow! gimme some full frontal shots boyo!! :eek:

my thoughts: keep the camera still or change the shutter speed :P

looks like a good fit from what I can tell, though

I think nairb got that blurry photo shit down sonnnnn... look at the sick blurrrrrrrr.

photo34ce4.jpg

photo36as2.jpg

BR hemp/cotton 50/50 double zip

AA

Club Mon

Energie (chavtastic)

Cesario

Soundtrack: Justice - Waters of Nazereth and Phantom pt 1 EP

Bought those Energie's before I discovered raw/good denim, and I must say they are responsible for getting me into it. I got them in japan and they were really really heavy denim and almost totally indigo dyed (a little shitty fake distress at the tops), they faded so nicely that I started looking into denim more heavily and ended up here.