waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Oh, it has to be icarus. The rolls, the pose with the legs, just cutting off the eyes.

Guest mwills
HELLO INTERNET:

CHECK OUT MY SHIT

434660883_1d7d482c38.jpg

434660907_9b768c1e21.jpg

HM

LE TIGRE

DAVID YURMAN

DSQUARED

APC

GRAVIS

There's only one thing you got right in this post...the "SHIT" part.

It's been said before but I think it fits quite well here. Caps lock is like cruise control for cool.

you're having ice cream by the river with lovely weather, and i'm sitting in ball soup here in the tropics with 99% humidity... i'm jealous.

To all: It was indeed the most illustrious Hap.

The tee, with the pinroll, with the no socks and dress shoes. It was about time I paid tribute.

Icarus was very close, with the foot position and arm-on-leg deal, but I would have shot that one in my bathroom....

ISO50 is amazing, do you have the album and ep?

I bought a couple of prints rather than a tee shirt. Are they printed on American Apparel?

I have two Tycho albums, The Science of Patterns & Sunrise Projector. I want to get the remastered version of Sunrise Projector but I never got around to it.

The tees are printed on stock AA, which is sort of a bummer, but they fit well and look good so I'm not complaining.

I have two Tycho albums, The Science of Patterns & Sunrise Projector. I want to get the remastered version of Sunrise Projector but I never got around to it.

I have the re-mastered version (Past Is Prologue) but I had to get the mp3 version though as the cd is out of print and I couldn't find it anywhere.

The tees are printed on stock AA, which is sort of a bummer, but they fit well and look good so I'm not complaining.

Thought as much, I figured prints would last a bit longer.