waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

oh there was no tombstone involved for me, but brendon seemed just fine sitting on one.

Just a nice grassy area! Im not down for messin with the dead people. I dont even like walking over em.

Considering you've got all sorts of pattern clashing--from the shoes, to the sweater, to the cap--it's not... horrific. The outfit is busy and nauseating with the multiple lines and the bright blue shirt to boot.

My opinion would be to wear something more muted, whether it be the shoes or the accessories, since one or the other already has its own thing going on. But then again, if you dig it keep rocking it how you like.

curious as to whether my fits are sufu approved.

not usual sufu apparrel. i agree with sidney it is a bit loud. not sure what theme/scheme/motif is. however's i've seen worst. thumbs up on the chukkas. but, you absolutely need to size down at least 3 on the denim for sufu approval.

i wonder if my 'fits are sufu approved. :confused:

i wonder if my 'fits are sufu approved. :confused:

Being sufu approved is overrated. Being logical with what looks good on you and what doesn't is more important than ego-groping from e-peers. :)

Being sufu approved is overrated. Being logical with what looks good on you and what doesn't is more important than ego-groping from e-peers.

does what i wear look good on me? :confused:

Mothers know best. Ask your mom. Not even a joke.

I asked my mom what she thought of my jeans and she told me "they look like what the gays wear." (rough translation)

That's all the approval I needed.

^^^ my mom just tell me i'm handsome and i look fine. i'm not sure if that's good since she's probably saying that 'cause she's my nanay. i hate it when people use gay as a noun. it's so fob.

***post 100

crank_yankers_yay.jpg

haha, i was joking about being approved. because i totally need validation from people on the internet.

the shirt's more of a light blue and i wore the hat for all of 4 minutes. as for the jean sizing, i have a pair of denim that fits a whole lot tighter, but when i wear THOSE, other boards complain about how tight they are. ultimately i guess it's impossible to please everyone, nor should i aim to do that.

funny how tons of different boards give you different comments on the same thing. i have my own opinions about half the people on here, so i guess sufu isnt for me. thanks for the comments, looks like i'll stick to the other boards.

I hope you didn't take what I said as a flame, cause you don't have to go running back to the boards over some comments I, of all people, made.

By the way, no need to justify wearing the hat--like I said, rock whatever the fuck you want broseph. I was just telling you what I thought. If you wanted an opinion without inclusion of the hat, then don't put it in the photograph.

Either way, after an honest crit you're bouncin' back to the other boards? Good for you. Reese's.

i guess im the only one that think those chukkas are ugly

Chard, even though you're Viet... I've gotta agree with you on this one. I just don't think I can rock a pattern on my feet like that.

haha, i was joking about being approved. because i totally need validation from people on the internet.

the shirt's more of a light blue and i wore the hat for all of 4 minutes. as for the jean sizing, i have a pair of denim that fits a whole lot tighter, but when i wear THOSE, other boards complain about how tight they are. ultimately i guess it's impossible to please everyone, nor should i aim to do that.

funny how tons of different boards give you different comments on the same thing. i have my own opinions about half the people on here, so i guess sufu isnt for me. thanks for the comments, looks like i'll stick to the other boards.

wow pussy in the form of a man.

Are those the dudes Jbrands? Ive been pretty interested in their guys jeans, they boast that they have a 10" leg opening, which as far as i know makes them the skinniest jeans ever?

Haha what are you crazy? My Cheap Mondays have been tapered to a 5" leg opening, which, I suppose, makes me the crazy one, but regardless, 10" is huge for most supergaytight jeans.

Haha what are you crazy? My Cheap Mondays have been tapered to a 5" leg opening, which, I suppose, makes me the crazy one, but regardless, 10" is huge for most supergaytight jeans.

10" around = 5" across.

Unless you actually meant 5" around. Then you're just fucked in the head.

10" around = 5" across.

Unless you actually meant 5" around. Then you're just fucked in the head.

Actually my mother taught him the ancient art of feet binding. His nando nando's look great now! ;)

Calvin, the white t/ April '77 are looking much better.

Holy cow! Vans and pinrolls! I am turning into Sidney.

DSCN2682.jpg

Transit

AA

Levis

L.L. Bean

Vans

International Pop Underground