waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

WESC hoody

Alex & Chloe

Banana Republic v-neck

Slim Jims dry black

Jason Jessee sk8-hi

Extraneous facial shot. Gonna get a new hairdo soon. My bangs are getting in the eyes and killing me.

Nice! Dj flame has a camera. been looking forward to that since 6 months or smt..

Guest Airjamie

Are those the dudes Jbrands? Ive been pretty interested in their guys jeans, they boast that they have a 10" leg opening, which as far as i know makes them the skinniest jeans ever?

Chizzua... I don't know about that fit... you look HELLA douchey right now!

Not bad though, I've always had conflict with wearing collared shirts under a collared coat... maybe it's just me but I keep thinking there's too much collar action going on when I try it. Looks alright though... cept the jedi laces are oh. so. bright.

Jedi laces make my day. It's a crazy nice day out today, after its been snowing and in the single digit degrees so i wanted to pull them out just to brighten it up a little. I was thinking of just going out with just the polo(minus the coat), but it's not THAT nice of a day. And the jacket thing isn't really a collar since it zips all the way... I'm not exactly sure what it is.... and it was either that, or a hoodie. I chose the former.

edit: btw, hella is so hyphy/95.

Hah yeah... it's kind of fracked now... 35 into the 40's, but the rest of this week is supposed to hit 50's--annnnd it's also going to rain a bit.

At least next week should be going up to the 50's for good, I hope.

eh, here in upstate NY where I go to school it's like mid 20's but real sunny. Well, it's nice compared to the weather we've been having. I'm trying to see what 50 feels like.

edit: btw, hella is so hyphy/95.

I could imagine it being so if one was from the East Coast pretending to be from the Yay. I, however, am an authentic Yay Area hoodlum. For serious. Church.

I could imagine it being so if one was from the East Coast pretending to be from the Yay. I, however, am an authentic Yay Area hoodlum. For serious. Church.

I didn't know people from the Bay Area were such OG's.

waywt_mar21_02.jpg

I keep looking in supermarket to see if you are selling that sandwich. PM me if you decide to let it go.

I plan on using that image until I get a pastrami on rye there the next time I visit.

i LOVE those dior "luster" jeans, they have the perfect look when slung low, how much were they and would they still be available at dior stores?

i bought mine for around 650 back in the day. they've been carried over every season since the luster collection and i believe it is now known as the "used" jean. you can find them on eluxury though having seen the newer carry-overs in person, the quality has gone down significantly since the luster days.

429745224_1160aea1ca_b.jpg

here's an cropped outtake...

429745789_58ba7ef4b1_b.jpg

acronym

derome

sensaphonics 2x-s (if you look real close)

lw

sexih

chucks

one more final and then...spring break. I know im over doin the white tee...but gosh its so fucking nice out!

fresh cut hair

hanes v neck

pbj's

vans

40m4qw7.jpg

chat bpnus pic, somke session in the graveyard....which is in the middle(kinda) of my campus

29dvc49.jpg

cheers!