fndmybetterhalf slouchie beanie

aa tee

fndmybetterhalf hoodie

aa jacket

sling and stones daniels

pf flyers

Nice flyers! can't rep for a bit, but well done

Edit: missed this on the last page:

I am afraid to inform you that I want to punch your smug face over and over and over again, JohnnyRed.

Haha! Yeah, I never know what to do for these pics, so I was just goofing. Got this comment and neg repped for the mohawk... Guess I'll go back to covering up the face!

Random mini meet-up.

DSC02032.jpg

L to R

Me:

Nice Collective

Random v-neck

Dior

Visvim

mrip:

Spruce

TRUE

Samurai

New Balance

julianREE:

New Era

W+H

Comme des Garcons

APC

Vans

Louis:

Marc Jacobs

BDG

Hugo Boss

Asics

^^^ if you really though it was crappy, there's a 98.7% chance you wouldn't post it.

i'm too fat to fit in one webcam pic.

but-- the most beautiful day in months.

3232007yep.jpg

3222007-8.gif

3222007-5.gif

fresh out the shower hair.

jbc grey hoodie with too long collar thing[i made it like 2 years ago no idea how it fits so well now]

jbc baseball tee with love hurts screen

dior 19cm

nike women's airmax95(pink/grey) [from when i was like 9 not sure how they fit either]

casio gold digital light up watch [from when i was 9]

roommate

i tag the clothes i make for myself jbc. my initials. it's cute to me.

majikero - I dont mean to criticise but hopefully comments will help.

slimmer jeans will make you look slimmer and/or make your upperbody look bigger.

standing sideways is way more flattering, and slimming, im pretty normal build but if you go back some pages you will find me standing square on hunching over the camera in a leather jacket displaying the physique of a shot putter. Sideways is best.... ( said the vicar )

jpgm, I think it looks good, great fit altogether

moy, nice minimeet pic, all lookin' good, and special shout out to

julianREE, killer comme shirt and I am curious to know what other vans you've got, pretty impressive collection i've seen so far

designersheep, nice and simple, those jeans look good, what are they?

since I'm here, crossposting:

032207_IMG_1917.jpg

G-Star

Banana Republic

Pure Stuff

LVC

Vans

julianREE, killer comme shirt and I am curious to know what other vans you've got, pretty impressive collection i've seen so far

Thanks for the compliments. I have a few pairs, but i'm looking to build it up. I have plain canvas chukkas and authentics(painted) both in white, huf chukkas, and the w(taps pictured above. i'm definitly looking foward to the quilted syndicate chukkas(been waiting months to get those... april 1st needs to come sooner) and some of those Rad series eras to launch. and after that, i'm looking to cool down on buying shoes and focus more on denim...

nice fit by the way, those LVC's are killer.

Thanks for the compliments. I have a few pairs, but i'm looking to build it up. I have plain canvas chukkas and authentics(painted) both in white, huf chukkas, and the w(taps pictured above. i'm definitly looking foward to the quilted syndicate chukkas(been waiting months to get those... april 1st needs to come sooner) and some of those Rad series eras to launch. and after that, i'm looking to cool down on buying shoes and focus more on denim...

nice fit by the way, those LVC's are killer.

Damn Julian... too bad you're on here on the East Coast--these joints have been out for a while already!

I'm still iffy/unsure about it... got the Huf chukkas and now I'm almost settled. Eyeing the old white/white authentic action...

Chillin like Bob Dillan

Kangol ventair x Cartier black marble temples x Teva full zip x Hudson denim x Lebron II Birthday Editions

44789l0.jpg

all selvage is out of rotation rest of this week . Feels funny wearing " regular jeans " now I swear ..

Sidenote : I need to learn how to take pics BADLY

no I am going to hug you all and take you all out for one drink each .

I am going to kick everyone else's ass in the world

I gave up selvedge cuz they are all in need of rest - back to it Monday

Hey D-Man, that Tee looks ace, what is it? And also did you get another pair of prison issue highs! Shit still haven't scored me any, was thinking bout some Supras, I saw they are coming out with NS edition also, 'Non Skate'.......SB vs NS, ha:eek:

2ivcg43.png

Hey D-Man, that Tee looks ace, what is it? And also did you get another pair of prison issue highs! Shit still haven't scored me any, was thinking bout some Supras, I saw they are coming out with NS edition also, 'Non Skate'.......SB vs NS, ha:eek:

It's a Tegan & Sara t-shirt my girlfriend lent to me... All my whites are dirty. :cool:

And yeah, I have two pairs of prison issue highs. I'm addicted to them, love velcro.

Supra NS? hahaha, that's cute. Supra is coming out with some really sexy sneakers. I saw a pair with ostrich leather that were really really nice...