waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Crillz, I would really, really, really like to give you some rep. AMAZING. I totally remember that Games Day, too (at least the use of the Space Wolves Codex Art for it). I could never ever make it down because it was too far, but I wanted to up until I was 15. And, like you, I was in it for the painting. Oh man, wish I still had time. I still lurk in the warhammer.org.uk painting forums to see all the awesome models, gave up browsing CMON last year, oh man.

Crillz, I would really, really, really like to give you some rep. AMAZING. I totally remember that Games Day, too (at least the use of the Space Wolves Codex Art for it). I could never ever make it down because it was too far, but I wanted to up until I was 15. And, like you, I was in it for the painting. Oh man, wish I still had time. I still lurk in the warhammer.org.uk painting forums to see all the awesome models, gave up browsing CMON last year, oh man.

I KNEW I had a good feeling about you! This just confirms it haha.

this should be posted in the what are you eating today thread

Nah son... this was referential food image posting. NOT to be mistaken for the what-are-you-eating-today food image posting.

We're talking about that good old fashioned e-cornbeeeeeeeeeeeeef.

you are exactly what sidneylow used to be before he evolved into the semi-fashion consious hipster he is (or at least thinks he is).

cbsid.gif

hahaahahahha that is amazing sid

and I've already stated before that i've got a ton of similarities with sid, same last name, stupid faces, humping, humping, dork, geek, whatever. Doesn't bother me dudes. 2nd time jmatsu's decided to single me out too, take a chill pill!

20070320_waywt.png

jbrand 912 gingerbread

urbn empire waist coat

opinions? :]

(alternative pictures on other waywt thread)

i absolutely love everything about your whole ensemble.

Guest jmatsu
hahaahahahha that is amazing sid

and I've already stated before that i've got a ton of similarities with sid, same last name, stupid faces, humping, humping, dork, geek, whatever. Doesn't bother me dudes. 2nd time jmatsu's decided to single me out too, take a chill pill!

uh, because i don't like your wardrobe or face.

don't flatter yourself (i've bestowed my blessings on many). it doesn't take much to ascertain such a look (the one that you seem so proud of).

it's a dirty job, but someone has to do it...