waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

if it looks good, it looks good. brand synergy is the weakest concept of them all.

I know I'm new here but the term "brand synergy" sounds to me just like another stupid internet meme, if the fit is good it's good; sure we have some preconceived idea about a certain brands/designers, but I respect a dude/girl who can put together a good fit with whatever brands of clothes and I thought Baizilla's fit was dope.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by dovo, March 9, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by dovo, March 9, 2012 - No reason given

i am dat black gui. I don't have abs, I cant really dance, i think i can heel toe and my job aint really going anywhere. But its okay, ill get gold grills, you'll get gold hoop earrings and wear compton beanies and ill walk around saying trill all day and lay down tracks. We will rule the american suburbs. Once they make a subway or good bus route cause i aint tryin to drive.

Edited by dovo

I know I'm new here but the term "brand synergy" sounds to me just like another stupid internet meme, if the fit is good it's good; sure we have some preconceived idea about a certain brands/designers, but I respect a dude/girl who can put together a good fit with whatever brands of clothes and I thought Baizilla's fit was dope.

it's not as stupid as it sounds: would you wear a UC coat over an o'neil t-shirt and jeans? the point of the concept is obvious when over-exaggerated, but recognizing more subtle instances of this phenoemenon is what separates average from ballin'

today i felt like i was in a 90's hip hop dance movie and if i play my cards just right i might end up with a killer set of abs and date that hot black dancer who moves like he could be a good cowboy but should rather be your horse

say what?

say what?

you need something that technology can't bring the kids: IMAGINATION

also, sense of humor

or either or, really.

or no sticks up your butt.

there are so many possibilities

let the good lord bouwnt into your heart and you will see the light

at the end of the tunel, right?

in my head's an easy thing, the rest is just so many miles away\!